Large Reward! Dogs Stolen From Rspca

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The RSPCA keep on doing it, because they keep on getting away with it.   Something NEEDS to be done, pointless taking them to court.   The next time it happens every working dog owner within 100 m

I wouldnt believe it......even if I saw police reports !

That why we need your case to succeed and get national exposure, we need to stop these b*****ds getting free reign to ride roughshod over everyone

it happened to my mate who was living in englnd in the 90S working fo the hunts got dogs lifted on suspicion of badgering, but won his case in court the rspca told him the dogs were put down when he rang the police and gave off they rang him back and the next day the police brought the dogs back. they wernt dead but in bad health. 2 weeks later his runs got broken into and all stolen by rspca antis. my mate was never the same after that. they all need publicly executed every fcuking member and supporter

• Like 3

They will have moved them ask for cctv coverage they have them at all there So called shelters. Was the break in . Reported. Did plod attend. Ask for the crime number they have to assist you , keep the paper cutting deformation of caracter etc These devious twats are a charity with no legal powers. Challenge them at every oppotunity. ,

• Like 2

your dogs won't have been stollen the rspca will have them still they just don't want to give them back to you as they are working terriers ask for the cctv fotage i bet they say they have none or its lost or sumat along those lines there wankers mate and shouldn't be giving info to papers like that till the case is done see ya barister about this you will have a good case against them

• Like 1

3 dogs stolen from 3 different kennels under their control in the same. Week was any other dogs stolen or were these targeted and why there. Must. Of been other dogs inthese kennels these are the questions I would be asking my brief to ask and need answers as well as cctv good luck. With. The case

• Like 3

Sh!t that Reece hope it turns out well for you mate. Either some one been in and seen some smart looking workers and came back for them or RSPCA no the case is collapsing and had something to do with it. In my eyes if your up for that and go to court and the RSPCA have no dogs as evidence it seems like dead cert your going to get off with it but I'd do my best to file a complaint because then you got a leg to stand on. Get a police report and CCTV footage no doubt they say there is none

wat happened to u skinner and am just waiting on my brief he has asked them for the cctv

took 2 of mine and when my brief orderd them to be returned to me they said they had gone missing, and was told to take them to court which they new I didn't have the money to do it , they are scum mate