• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man and his dogs

Vinni

Good luck tony,vinnie will do you proud!!ps what comps have you entered or won dean aka mr powers?

Posted Images

Saluki fever that's not always the case even though I hear a lot of men saying that lol do you think if you brought a fen dog over here to Ireland on very tight land would he kill a hare would he even catch up to a hare,now I am only going by some of the clips I watched on YouTube of these fen dogs,I could be wrong but I don't think they do noting with long ears over herewere I hunt ie wire ditchs gates hedges stone walls electric but look I could be wrong most of those dogs are suppose top class dogs but might not suit here,same way these dogs over here might not suit fens ???

true cap a lot them dogs would struggle over here

just the same as yer dogs might not suit over there,as i always say a good dog run anywhere

i never ran over there but you do see dogs over there fast types an you know they could do the job over here

Not all land in England is the fairy tail you Irish lads think it is, we have hedges wire and gates just the same. There's not many lads "although there a some still out there" that manage to get to the fens twice a week so they have to resort to running less

Preferred land and these "fen bred" dogs still seem to do the job. As has been said if its a good one it dont matter where the hare is ;)

• Like 2

Not all land in England is the fairy tail you Irish lads think it is, we have hedges wire and gates just the same. There's not many lads "although there a some still out there" that manage to get to the fens twice a week so they have to resort to running less

Preferred land and these "fen bred" dogs still seem to do the job. As has been said if its a good one it dont matter where the hare is ;)

round blackpool wasnt big land we were on..hear its hot now.

who the feck comes from ireland to run at blackpool :laugh::laugh::laugh: should of gone for a donkey ride you sausage :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 4

who the feck comes from ireland to run at blackpool :laugh::laugh::laugh: should of gone for a donkey ride you sausage :laugh::laugh::laugh:

brilliant hahahahahahahahaha

still waiting on you coming to ireland .after your bumming n blowing at the game fair .th bumming probably suit you with your PINK trousers on .think you know about sausages . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

still waiting on you coming to ireland .after your bumming n blowing at the game fair .th bumming probably suit you with your PINK trousers on .think you know about sausages . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

nah lame come back kc's was brilliant

• Like 2

Saluki fever that's not always the case even though I hear a lot of men saying that lol do you think if you brought a fen dog over here to Ireland on very tight land would he kill a hare would he even catch up to a hare,now I am only going by some of the clips I watched on YouTube of these fen dogs,I could be wrong but I don't think they do noting with long ears over herewere I hunt ie wire ditchs gates hedges stone walls electric but look I could be wrong most of those dogs are suppose top class dogs but might not suit here,same way these dogs over here might not suit fens ???

I under stand were your coming from but a good dog ain't a fen dog they say ther fen dogs because ther slow my vinni come from Ireland his in the semi of r lee cup I'll run him anywhere
  • Like 1

I under stand were your coming from but a good dog ain't a fen dog they say ther fen dogs because ther slow my vinni come from Ireland his in the semi of r lee cup I'll run him anywhere excet ireland :laugh::laugh::laugh: