Muslim Patrol East London

Fukcing Leeches Who Id Happily Drown !!

:hmm: Not wishing to sound too pedantic here. But; Leeches spend pretty much their entire existence under water. How ye gonna drown one?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fukc Pete You've Got Me There :) . . Errrmm Maybe Acid ;) !!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See what happens when the Krays ain't about anymore....

The ball will never roll they cut of a soldiers head in the streets and nothing was done but the police shoot a a guy and the country gets burned and looted

Posted Images

Fukcing Leeches Who Id Happily Drown !!

:hmm: Not wishing to sound too pedantic here. But; Leeches spend pretty much their entire existence under water. How ye gonna drown one?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a tope bag of salt bury the c**ts alive

He,s from Walthamstow eh........why not pitch up on the Raglan Estate or Priory Court and let his feelings known.....maybe stroll in the Palmerston Pub and try snatching a few of the lads pints out their hands......................................f****n weirdo,bet he dont say boo to a goose when hes on his own.

• Like 2

Seen that ginger f****r in the papers before, shame for him he's got a recognisable face because he's going to do himself a mischief one of these days..

Maybe gnash could offer him some jellied eels and a cup of Rosie lee :laugh:

Rosie lea, a 'kin mars bar cross e's boat.

Aint that Labs cousin?

I was thinking the same thing when reading this thread ... I could just imagine a Muslim trying to take drink off a pissed up valley boy ... Night night fella ..........

Same up here, if there was a muslim gang going round acting up you can bet your bollocks the locals would have them dangling over the marina by their ankles in no time lol

I was thinking the same thing when reading this thread ... I could just imagine a Muslim trying to take drink off a pissed up valley boy ... Night night fella ..........

those pricks wouldnt last two minutes this way doing that .theyd have the teeth kicked out .and theyd be burnt out .something seriously wrong down london when this can be happening on the streets .

They're being very selective where they "patrol" and who they take booze from.

I dare say they would get a good proper hiding off some proper fellas if they tried it elsewhere, I know they would where I am.

For all its faults with sectarianism here in NI, hell will freeze over before the muzzies get a foothold here.

"For God, Ulster and the Republic " lol

• Like 1

When you got more plod per square mile than yous have probably got people.......and any number of different races all battling it out........its not quite as straight forward as " giving someone a smack ".....................particularly if your trying to get along.....................stick 5 million people in the valleys without room to swing a cat or time to hear yourself think and i doubt life would be quite as simple ;)

• Like 1

All young lads who could not defend themselfs who they take booze off, Love them to come try take my home brew wine off me, them inbred f**kers would get a beating of there life's ! Boils my piss them f**kers

You Been On The Home Brew Wine Tonight Mate . . Took You 2 Goes To Put That Up :)
  • Like 2