Whippet X Deerhound

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe this is a popular cross with heroin users.

i've seen all sorts make decent workers, some had short necks others cow hocks, some had turned out elbows others had all of the above and more but i always asked the question......how much better wou

got one and its the best we worker ive got never stops working got a head to big for its body somebody said it was a horrible we thing couldnt give a f--k how they look as long as they do what their

my frend wippet bitch is in pup to a irish wolfhound shud be born in a few days next saturday or sunday he says

Your friends whippet bitch will end up with a fanny like a ripped out fireplace Jerry .

was prob like that after the mating :laugh:

• Like 1

these is sum of the other pups they for wild boars in france

Irish Wolfhound/Whippet Lurcher - YouTube

Jesus!!!!

Cheers Jerry. You've helped prove my point about this ridiculous cross.

Crossing anything that doesn't do it is ridiculous if you ask me. I mean I get crossing a lamping dog and a coursing dog together cuz that makes sense or a ferreting dog and a coursing dog. That all makes sense to me but crossing a friggin shit eatin whippet with a shit eatin deerhound is retarded.

Now if somebody wanted to take a good rabbit dog and a good deer dog together I'm all for it. Most these purebreds that are being bred are nothing but show stock. Them racing whippets are awesome though but I still wouldn't use one over a good greyhound for anything.

these is sum of the other pups they for wild boars in franceIrish Wolfhound/Whippet Lurcher - YouTube

Jesus!!!!

Cheers Jerry. You've helped prove my point about this ridiculous cross.

Crossing anything that doesn't do it is ridiculous if you ask me. I mean I get crossing a lamping dog and a coursing dog together cuz that makes sense or a ferreting dog and a coursing dog. That all makes sense to me but crossing a friggin shit eatin whippet with a shit eatin deerhound is retarded.

Now if somebody wanted to take a good rabbit dog and a good deer dog together I'm all for it. Most these purebreds that are being bred are nothing but show stock. Them racing whippets are awesome though but I still wouldn't use one over a good greyhound for anything.

Look at the hairdo on the Bedlington in the video. I think that'll give people some clue as to the type of owners of these badly bred curs.

• Like 2

I got a dog as a family pet from a Dog Rescue Sanctuary 3 days ago. He's been rehomed as a Deerhound/Whippet cross male around 6 years old. He has an extremely laid back temperament, and is very loving with people - just seems to need loads of hugs. Great with our extended family rottweiler too - they play together with no problems

I got a dog as a family pet from a Dog Rescue Sanctuary 3 days ago. He's been rehomed as a Deerhound/Whippet cross male around 6 years old. He has an extremely laid back temperament, and is very loving with people - just seems to need loads of hugs. Great with our extended family rottweiler too - they play together with no problems

I wouldn't trust the age or breed make up that rescue centres provide you with.

• Like 1