Long Term Relationships Ending !

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes!.....Best advice I could give is. Don't bare your soul on THL coz they will rip the piss out of you for sport.   TC

My Opinion Is DON'T HIT THE DRINK . . Cause That Will Cloud Your Judgement WRONGLY . . There Is Light At The End Off The Tunnel Mate , Not Saying This Through Experience As Ive Been With My Mrs 28 yrs

The grass aint always as green as we think it might be !

When it's over, it just happens, you both know and it all becomes incredibly clear and relieving. Ending it is easy, getting your head straight after is the shit part.

funny thing is i havent mourned my relationship... Ive been very calm about it... No regrets but was a little worried for his wellbeing but i left him with everything apart from my personal belongings and dog run.

I really dont feel anything other than relief... I dont have to look after or put up with that moron of a husband any longer

My 20 year marriage ended 3 years ago , to be honest it was a weight off my shoulders , the last 3 years have been an immense struggle to keep my head above water on my own, but I rather have the daily struggles than live a lie & be unhappy & have to keep faking a smile

Now I am smiling for real , just do whats right for you in your personal circumstances & things will get better :yes:

Secret Is Kay Don't Get Married . . 28yrs & Still Not Married . . I Rush into Fukc All ;) !!
Well I have tried it twice & wont be bothering again :laugh:
Never Say Never Kay . . Now some On Here Know Your Single we May Have a H.L. Wedding :) !!

Frank I met someone in May after 3 years on my own I was sat cross legged on the floor in amongst the swan shit taking pics & he asked me if i would like a coffee :laugh: , 6 weeks later we moved in , I guess my gut reaction was right , so I have gone with it can honestly say its the best thing to happen to me apart from my kids

I was adamant I would remain single & I sure as hell wasnt having any bloke living with me, I liked my space & freedom to much , how wrong was I :laugh:

well it don't eat grass.......................lol

When it's over, it just happens, you both know and it all becomes incredibly clear and relieving. Ending it is easy, getting your head straight after is the shit part.

funny thing is i havent mourned my relationship... Ive been very calm about it... No regrets but was a little worried for his wellbeing but i left him with everything apart from my personal belongings and dog run.

I really dont feel anything other than relief... I dont have to look after or put up with that moron of a husband any longer

That's good gem. Dealing with break ups depends greatly on your attitude to it in the first place, just because both of you know it has to happen doesn't mean that you both want it to. If you want it to end then it makes dealing with it much easier, if your a dick like me and keep fighting for something that is a lost cause it takes a few weeks to really straighten your head out. I'm not talking emotionally, just mentally changing what you're driving for and understanding it. Always been a head f**k for me this shit. I think to much and drink too little, lol.

• Like 1

has anyone ended a long term relationship, and how much does it hurt ? iv been in mine for near on 14 years this january coming, and i cant take no more, ill put an lol but it is'nt funny at all anyone got any experiencenses, or words of wisdom ?

sorry mate cant help you.......................never been f*cked off

anyway a problem shared is a problem solved, so you crack on and tell us all about it

on a serious note though its harder if kids are involved

and some mornings you'll wake up that's if you can get to sleep and feel like shit

then one day you wake up and feel good about yourself

fill your time with dogs, friends and drink

you'll find your happy medium in there somewhere

anyway whats gone on........?

• Like 1

That's good gem. Dealing with break ups depends greatly on your attitude to it in the first place, just because both of you know it has to happen doesn't mean that you both want it to. If you want it to end then it makes dealing with it much easier, if your a dick like me and keep fighting for something that is a lost cause it takes a few weeks to really straighten your head out. I'm not talking emotionally, just mentally changing what you're driving for and understanding it. Always been a head f**k for me this shit. I think to much and drink too little, lol.

oh ive fought for this relationship for years... But i think i just stopped caring with all the lies his drinking and total utter lack of respect for me. He doesnt care about anyone or anything other than himself...

My advice - don't make rash decisions that you might live to regret.

Other than that stay single and dip your wick in as many as you can :laugh:

ffs like youd know

Shut up albert ya gimp :D

if itsmoaning making u f...k off then i dont blame you,nothing worse than a women constantly wineing.or should i say a fat moaners the vworst.its amazing the spell a womens fluff puts on us men.i tell ya if they did nt have a v......a then none of us would bother.

log cabin in the woods,dogs,webs,ferrets,veg patch .poultry,woodburner........heaven