Wheaton X Grey Anyone Use Them

I have a wheatenxbull of irish lines, i tried to line a greyhound last year with him but height difference was a bit of an issue although I tried everything, platforms,different ground levels etc but what didn't help was the bitch just wouldn't have him but would give it another go if anyone has a greyhound or whippetxgreyhound bitch preferably on the smaller size for ease of mating they want lined

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/8 dog    

biggest pup in the litter, 27 inch, 1yr old  

Posted Images

I had Wheaton. Cross the best fox killer I ever had ,still doing it at 15years of age and speed to burn why other people say there slow must be cross ed with a slow greyhound mother of mine was an open class bitch which I raced around the country.that is what we should cross with not some old slow track dog that can't make the grade that's how we get the best breed from the best I only wish I could get hold of a proper coasreing greyhound bitch different shape completely to tracking dogs but hard to come by these days

• Like 1

I have a wheatenxbull of irish lines, i tried to line a greyhound last year with him but height difference was a bit of an issue although I tried everything, platforms,different ground levels etc but what didn't help was the bitch just wouldn't have him but would give it another go if anyone has a greyhound or whippetxgreyhound bitch preferably on the smaller size for ease of mating they want lined

got any pics of your dog?