Earthdog Pictures (Feel Free To Post)(Legally)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my bitch Twist after a dig, she had to work her socks of while up to her neck in water.     A young Twist out on a walk     Out showing young dogs the ropes     Miss having the b

Posted Images

900 views and only 3 pictures, get posting pics !! not every terrier picture has to reflect badly on us

this is the same dig as the first pic not huge obviously but i had to dig it with one of those teaspoon tiny shovels it was my first time using that shovel because it was the only thing i had with me it was a disaster, it was the patterdale pups (17 months) first time to ground not ideal he had no locator on, he shot to ground out walking, then the sun broke through the clouds ended up being a roasting hot day, not close to home so i ran back to the car got got the locator and tiny shovel ! lucky the locator was there because it was last month and was my first dig of the season, put the locator on my older Russell bitch shes never been in long enough to be dug but shes very keen, so i used her as a rescue dog, got a mark with her and started digging a small bit ahead of it because i knew she would be behind him, not long after broke through took her out, shitty ground, shitty tool and got my navigational skills wrong so had to dig another hole, 3 1/2 hours later (because of multitude of other problems) took one sore patterdale out jaw to jaw with quarry (decent fox) out , then i went home sick to my stomach because it was my fault that the pups first dig was a bit hard on him. thankfully he did't put a foot wrong and was dug to successfully and properly in 25 minutes 3 weeks later and is turning out to be a very promising dog

​say what you want lads about professionalism and stuff but I'm just telling a story of a day when every thing went wrong, it happens to the best of us

post-79765-0-42843600-1381935622_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

In the current situation mate not a a lot of people will put pictures up there might be over 900 views but 80% of them are probably anti these site has gone to the back wall. And the end of the day you are better off doing it happy hunting :thumbs:

do you mean 80% of this sites members are anti-hunting ? or do you have to be a member for your view to count in the tally?what do you mean I'm better off doing it. i didn't post anything to defame terrier work

In the current situation mate not a a lot of people will put pictures up there might be over 900 views but 80% of them are probably anti these site has gone to the back wall. And the end of the day you are better off doing it happy hunting :thumbs:

do you mean 80% of this sites members are anti-hunting ? or do you have to be a member for your view to count in the tally?what do you mean I'm better off doing it. i didn't post anything to defame terrier work

Your better off doing it than looking at pictures that's what I'm saying and if you have taken offence 2 these that's your problem

Your better off doing it than looking at pictures that's what I'm saying and if you have taken offence 2 these that's your problem

oh I've not taken offence to anything :thumbs: i was just confused that's all, i get what your saying now

• 2 weeks later...

Infortunately most genuine folk dont trust others wanting to see pictures. Its all a bit too facebook-y.

Pictures should be in your head.

Just my opinion of course.

Pernod

I lost all my pics in a house move 8 years ago, not just digging pics, but general dog pics as well, I was gutted, but got over it pretty quickly, but since coming on this forum..........I really miss those pictures.....the mind is just not enough sometimes...

• Like 1

lads, i wasn't telling any body to stick up pictures of busted terriers, illegal quarry or the like, just terrier pictures in general even if there not hunting in the pictures like i said "anything terrier related"

​bobby blackheart was able to put a picture of a terrier that wasn't gruesome :laugh: