F##king Dirty Little Sh#t

I have 5 terriers and all but 1 for them are clean in the kennels but 1 of them is a right dirty little shit it stand and walks in it shit all day and by the next day it looks like I have not cleaned its run for a week I do muck them out every day and wash them out with js fluid 4 time a week has any one ever had a dog that like this and is the any think I can do to try and stop it I am starting to hate the little f##ker

Edited by bigoy19706

I have 5 terriers and all but 1 for them are clean in the kennels but 1 of them is a right dirty little shit it stand and walks in it shit all day and by the next day it looks like I have not cleaned its run for a week I do muck them out every day and wash them out with js fluid 4 time a week has any one ever had a dog that like this and is the any think I can do to try and stop it I am starting to hate the little f##ker

had one exatly the same used to be up the side of the run every fecking were tried to get him out twice a day on long walks to shit outside hung around the kennel after feeds to try and clean up asap nothing seemed to work he was just a shitty dog .. I fed him dry and bone meal ---dried his shit up then he used to eat it he ended up in a shed full of shavings with a wire door and window but still made a mess ..I hated him in the end and felt like kicking his arse every time a saw him -----a farmer mate had him in the end he`s got the run of the farm so he can shit where ever he wants these days ..although he`s now got a passion for eating sheep shit and rolling in cow pats :D

i have one that dose it too my springer is clean as could be he puts all his on one pil by the door its unreal! the pups drop theirs outside. but the other pup shite all over its bed and sleeps in it then pisses all ower the place! the only good thing is their is no shite to clean up out side its kennel! i think thier like people some are clean some arnt.

This thread is a load of SHITE if you ask me,dogs shite clean it up end of story.

bit different when you get a dirty little fecker that runs in it and spreads it all over the kennel and its self a 10 min clean becomes a full scale jays n jet wash job --only ever had the one and it does your head in ....

I have seen terriers that would hold it all day in the field and wait until they got back to the kennel to do their business. Some even stand on their front legs and sht up the wall.lol

Fat man is right....not much you can do besides clean it up with the exception of bitch about it.

I have seen terriers that would hold it all day in the field and wait until they got back to the kennel to do their business. Some even stand on their front legs and sht up the wall.lol

Fat man is right....not much you can do besides clean it up with the exception of bitch about it.

theres bitching and asking advice-------someone might have just come up with the perfect cure.