Two Coursing Pups Ready For Winter

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple pictures of 2 pups for this winter,both half brothers they are just gone 15 months old,showing good signs so far looking forward to the winter getting them going max and king     MI

Yeah Harvey belive it or not that hairy dog is faster nice bit faster than cream dog but cream dog fast enough and showing good signs,I have a clip of White dog running not a bad run for a young dog,t

he do me for lamping if wizz got injured would be a bad second dog

aw ya its the rough 1 for me hes a machine gonna be a serious dog to contend with seen him ping 2 the other day 1 after another single handed and not even a pant very impressive and the cream lad showing good signs ran very well the last day and pinged 1 to on tough land as for the cream bitch i dont need to comment on her she always lives up to her reputation they all going really well bud ur a credit to them dogs alot of work and hrs put into them

couple pictures of 2 pups for this winter,both half brothers they are just gone 15 months old,showing good signs so far looking forward to the winter getting them going max and king

998FC188-31AB-48E5-A3D7-1DF1CCC900E0-146

507F9C4B-458B-4722-A6DE-31CBD4A07E3C-146

7B3B7563-768E-4017-A058-2A33E4D039AF-146

D8B5BB4F-EAF5-4E73-A2CB-4C6B3C981B29-146

MICKY LOVES THESE PICTURES LOL

he do me for lamping if wizz got injured would be a bad second dog :laugh::laugh::laugh::victory::victory::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2

aw ya its the rough 1 for me hes a machine gonna be a serious dog to contend with seen him ping 2 the other day 1 after another single handed and not even a pant very impressive and the cream lad showing good signs ran very well the last day and pinged 1 to on tough land as for the cream bitch i dont need to comment on her she always lives up to her reputation they all going really well bud ur a credit to them dogs alot of work and hrs put into them

any saluki x at 15-16 month old this time of year worth it's salt should be knocking them over!!! Come on let's have it right lads!!! Get a grip!!!! Nice dogs never the less...

any saluki x at 15-16 month old this time of year worth it's salt should be knocking them over!!! Come on let's have it right lads!!! Get a grip!!!! Nice dogs never the less...
Don't know about that crackers,there still very young and only starting learning just yet,but I am happy with them thanks crackers
  • Like 1

I like the cream one captain nice and racey just how i like um. You can see the 3rd gear just by looking at him atb. Am not guna beat round the bush am not keen on the ruff coated one but looks dont kill but its the ruff coat mate. I like to see the muscleon a dog and with a ruff coat its covered up under it hiden. lol.

I get what your saying,but for me pefer the ruff one.Each to their own.Both look in nice shape credit to you captain atb