Man Cave.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I Live In My 'Man Cave', fagets! No bitch, or anyone else, here to try to tell Me what to do!   My kitchen:     I might feel the need to bring this shit in, see? No One Bitches Me!    

Legend with a bit of effort ,some paint,carpet etc you could upgrade it to a shit hole livjn the dream Pete fair play

I have been in Pete's 'man cave' and what you see is what you get, no frills but super all the same, does what he wants, when he wants - what could be better?   OTC

Posted Images

FFS Pete Youve OCD ;) Pete Your living The Way That suits You And Fair Play Too You . . Personally I Like My Comforts Too Much , Dont Get Meself Wrong I Can Rough It With The Best Off Them Not A Problem When Needs Be !

when have you ever roughed it???

He,s a northerner aint he ? :D

• Like 1

FFS Pete Youve OCD ;) Pete Your living The Way That suits You And Fair Play Too You . . Personally I Like My Comforts Too Much , Dont Get Meself Wrong I Can Rough It With The Best Off Them Not A Problem When Needs Be !

When The Mrs Is Working Late & I Have To Cook My Own T . . Well When I Say Cook I Really Mean "Heat Up" What She'd Made Earlier ;)
  • Like 1

When The Mrs Is Working Late & I Have To Cook My Own T . . Well When I Say Cook I Really Mean "Heat Up" What She'd Made Earlier ;)
lucky she leaves you something I've seen you try and cook its not good you couldn't cook a egg ;)
  • Like 1

I've Got The Log Cabin Type Shed Had it Over A Yr Now Got The Heating , Power Ect ,Great For Drying out The Gear And Keeping Nets Ect , Got The Settee & Its Great Sat In There Havin A Brew Watching The Tele With The Dogs Lounging Around !!

Doing one in the next couple of weeks for me and the boy, putting a wood burning stove in and gonna hang all out hunting and fishing shite in there.......some nice chairs, oil lamp.........jobs a good un an no women to listen to

I've Got The Log Cabin Type Shed Had it Over A Yr Now Got The Heating , Power Ect ,Great For Drying out The Gear And Keeping Nets Ect , Got The Settee & Its Great Sat In There Havin A Brew Watching The Tele With The Dogs Lounging Around !!

Doing one in the next couple of weeks for me and the boy, putting a wood burning stove in and gonna hang all out hunting and fishing shite in there.......some nice chairs, oil lamp.........jobs a good un an no women to listen to

I Sit In mine On An Old Couch Watching Dvd's On a Little Portable Tele . . Got All The Mod Cons In The House Flat Screen Tv , Big Comfy Settee But Its Not The Same lol . . You Won't Regret It Wilf , Be A Little "Den" For You & Your Lad Mate ;)
  • Like 1

Radio 4 only in there mate............that's the kind of boring c**t I am :laugh:

Radio 4 only in there mate............that's the kind of boring c**t I am :laugh:

Radio 2 For Me Mate !!

ottis redding gets played to death in mine --except Fridays --Fridays northern soul day :D

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with Radio 4!

Radio 4 'till Ken Bruce comes on Radio2, then Radio 4 after Jeremy Vine!

Struggle to find anything decent on a Saturday Morning tho...

I Live In My 'Man Cave', fagets! :laugh:No bitch, or anyone else, here to try to tell Me what to do!

My kitchen:

tn_PerfectlyNormal_zpsfd4f34af.jpg

I might feel the need to bring this shit in, see? No One Bitches Me!

tn_StockingUp_zps3ddef7ee.jpg

Oh, and, if my horse wants to come in for a mooch about? So F**king What ....?! :yes:

RosieintheKitchen_zpsd41b0e31.jpg

Oh, and the bed ....?

PA110107_zpscc231eaa.jpg

That is a 'Man Cave', fagets! Live it! :toast:

fair play pal :thumbs:

• Like 1