Whippet Pup Thread

Gaz, I said in my previous post that I thought you'd done the right thing by asking about which dog to have and I don't think there's any stupid questions.

I just don't think you should be telling someone that in your opinion something can't be done when you've seen nothing really. You can come and see for yourself how a proper dog can be slipped at long distance and how a proper lamp will allow you to identify what you're slipping at.

Coming from the same man who questioned the experience of Paulus and labelled Borderscott a fanny. And know neither of them :laugh:

Gaz, I said in my previous post that I thought you'd done the right thing by asking about which dog to have and I don't think there's any stupid questions.

I just don't think you should be telling someone that in your opinion something can't be done when you've seen nothing really. You can come and see for yourself how a proper dog can be slipped at long distance and how a proper lamp will allow you to identify what you're slipping at.

Coming from the same man who questioned the experience of Paulus and labelled Borderscott a fanny. And know neither of them :laugh:

Paulus was wrong because his FEO had given him duff information. He's wrong about 200 yard slips so he's never seen them happen, so I can surmise that he didn't do anything bigger prevan so therefore, he's got limited experience in my opinion.

If Borderscort was offended by my fanny comment then he needs to stop being a fanny. I'm sure he got the joke.

Borderscot the Fanny..... :laugh:

That's twice I've been called a fanny on here.....Kranky had a go yesterday and one of the Irish saluki lads hit me with it a while ago after I had hijacked his 6th saluki thread of the day with nonsense about collie xs..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Perhaps I need to take a long hard look at myself...... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

wanna big mirror...........eating all that bacon....

You betcha..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone should go and read it through and realise what a joke this place is. It's embarrassing, the replies on there are unbelievable, like a bunch of bullying, bitchy teenage girls, who start off la

Very clicky on here ....so many experts and wannabes ! Lads ripping the piss who not so long ago didn't have a clue themselves ...but they forget some of the dumb posts they have started in the past l

Aye well - for what it's worth I can't believe folk are getting all high and mighty regarding a post that was obviously started as a piss take/wind up....   Apart from the idiot and his rambling fi

you be doing well too see rats eyes in a distance other than that its rabbits only in this country.................
I only lamp rats with my terrier, she can't run as far as my longdog.

The way some people talk she'd probably give their running dogs a run for their money!!! Lol!!!

I take it from your username that you've got a whippet? If that's the case, regardless of what the law says you're limited to rats and rabbits anyway. And short slips for them asthmatic little yappers.

Dont start on the whippets ffs....

Theyd soon have them big dogs of yours...legs tied in knots :laugh: ....

Just kidding :thumbs: ....

Better go.... chinkys getting cold :laugh: ....

• Like 1

you be doing well too see rats eyes in a distance other than that its rabbits only in this country.................

The way some people talk she'd probably give their running dogs a run for their money!!! Lol!!!

I take it from your username that you've got a whippet? If that's the case, regardless of what the law says you're limited to rats and rabbits anyway. And short slips for them asthmatic little yappers.

Reported for racism........that should be "my oriental style meal is cooling......."

Reported for racism........that should be "my oriental style meal is cooling......."

:laugh::laugh::laugh: his name should be up on the white board for that one...... :laugh:

yeah but can you say you know someone ............from talking on the internet..........

knowing someone to me is going out with them and doings things........cant believe how many fall in love on here after chatting too some one.....

ive gone out with five people on this site and that's too many in my book......gas your just a slag who will go with anyone...........pmsl......only messing but you do mix well , will give you that..........and I liked the sly one out with jim ,......you never post you were going and just came on with the readies,..........sly as a fox.....lol........

where you off too this week love.........? you will catch something if you don't where protection,.......right im off to the manhole club if any body wants a pint....?

Feck me this place is hard work at times.

I'm off to iron my track suit and clean my Lidl trainers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: He's on his way to my place this weekend........and catching something is high on the agenda....... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Ya gotta have a laugh eh....... :thumbs:

• Like 1

yeah but can you say you know someone ............from talking on the internet..........

knowing someone to me is going out with them and doings things........cant believe how many fall in love on here after chatting too some one.....

ive gone out with five people on this site and that's too many in my book......gas your just a slag who will go with anyone...........pmsl......only messing but you do mix well , will give you that..........and I liked the sly one out with jim ,......you never post you were going and just came on with the readies,..........sly as a fox.....lol........

where you off too this week love.........? you will catch something if you don't where protection,.......right im off to the manhole club if any body wants a pint....?

I'm off to iron my track suit and clean my Lidl trainers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: He's on his way to my place this weekend........and catching something is high on the agenda....... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

get the outside fire roaring with a gert leg on it,............now that is the high life....... :D

get the outside fire roaring with a gert leg on it,............now that is the high life....... :D

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

to many arm chaires on here,personally i think colliexs are shit,if you post your dogs done a ton ur a c...t,and start wanking the moment,casper,minshaw,hancock,plummer,etc are mentioned ,if you lamp in numbers,wear trakkies n trainers lamping,and too fat n lazy u drive the crops with a hand line to the boot..............................i say now wind up or real?

• Like 1

to many arm chaires on here,personally i think colliexs are shit,if you post your dogs done a ton ur a c...t,and start wanking the moment,casper,minshaw,hancock,plummer,etc are mentioned ,if you lamp in numbers,wear trakkies n trainers lamping,and too fat n lazy u drive the crops with a hand line to the boot..............................i say now wind up or real?

Messer............... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

[bANNED TEXT] the f**k u have had worse arguments with antis we all want the same thing GET THE BAN LIFTED AND STICK TOGETHER !!!!!!!

spot on mate i seriously think we got the ban is because we couldnt stick together if tried.it a jealous trade ,lurchers,ive been out and had other night walkers get all emotional about a bit of grass,its not good

Feck...dont mention racism....

2 shotguns and a promotion ban :yes::bad: ....