THE BITCH IS OUT!!!

Garypco

just pulled my female harris she's feather perfect other than two frets on each deck,one just got bent in the battle that ensued the cow nailed me a cracker as well,i dont know why but i really must have the most evil harris hawk there is!! weight 2lb 11 1/2oz so at least 9oz to shave there i was thinking i had dropped her weight a little lol!!!

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Just picked up my 3yr female harris quite suprised she sat on the scales no probs she weighs 2/13 oz calm before the storm i think any tips to get her weight down would be helpful looked after a mates male through the moult he only put on 3/oz the female has put on 12/oz since i put her down in march fat cow

She's looking good.. the one i had was a twat for nailing me and it fecking knack's when they think they have grabbed food but instead your ungloved hand.. :blink: ..

On the jess side of thing's mate... and im not trying to tell my granny how to suck egg's but do they need threading through the other side of the anklet.. :hmm: .. outside in so to speak.. :thumbs: ..

Millet

funny really millet iv always jessed that way,set in my ways pmsl,nobodysw ever picked me up on it before lol!!!

Just picked up my 3yr female harris quite suprised she sat on the scales no probs she weighs 2/13 oz calm before the storm i think any tips to get her weight down would be helpful looked after a mates male through the moult he only put on 3/oz the female has put on 12/oz since i put her down in march fat cow

this weather there aint a lot you can do [bANNED TEXT],just a low protein food some use soaked(water)food to take the goodness out i prefer to just feed carefully and let nature take its course!

She's looks in lovelly condition Gary! cracking looking bird bud. I would'nt worry too much about a tail sheaf on a Harris though mate as their tails are normally Bullet proof :thumbs:....

Cheers

Jasper

i kno what you mean tony,this females a right twat out of the moult aggressive and quite wild its just a precaution i use for a week or two after coming out of being free lofted shes also got two frets on either deck as well theres def a weakness there this year,which is why ive taken the precaution for now bud, i bent a deck on the fret when i caught her up mate!

she tagged me a peach as well shes just plain evil lol!!!

Edited by Garypco
Nice one Gary!

Fern also has a couple of frets :o ....its really pissed me off as she has been free lofted and fed on a quality mixed diet through out the moult :hmm: .....Good Luck for the season :thumbs:

cheers adam,wel have to get a night or two sorted now as soon as the moon drops off [bANNED TEXT]!!!

bring fern wel have a bit of flying as well :clapper: