No Look

Iv bin working [BANNED TEXT] me whippet x Collier now for about a year now and shes had no look up to now on the rabbits iv tried night and day shes not slow and she gives chace on every rabbit she sees and she can be right next to them some times I just think she is not willing to kill the rabbit I have spent a lot of time with here and traing iv only been at it for a year as im New to there sport as I do alot of ferreting and shooting so just looking for a bit of advice cheers lads and lasses any thing will help

• Like 1

Take her out with a dog that is doing the job already, let her see what u want her to do when u slip her.

Had a dog like that a while ago, he just used to race them. But as soon as he learnt what his job was, he took to it very well!

Good luck

My collie cross bitch wouldn't lift a rabbit til she was nearly 14 months old she used to run on top of the rabbits or just catch them with her feet, I was puzzled

Then one day she bolted a rabbit on her own and caught it,

Some collie crosses can start picking up later than others

Don't give up mate

Atb rc1