Want To Buy Rabbits - Newcastle

Hi there everyone;

I have moved up to Newcastle University in order to study agriculture and am struggling to afford decent quality meat. I play a lot of sport and need some good food so I was hoping I could buy some rabbits off a shooter, dog man or ferreter etc every week. They don't need to be skinned or gutted but it would probably be good if they were gutted. I'm bang in the centre of newcastle but could get a train out if need be. Any help much appreciated

ATB

• Like 2

My Mates Father Worked In The Ship Yard In Glasgow Over 60yrs Ago Serving His Time , He Struggled Money Wise And Lived On Rabbits He'd Catch At Weekends Eating Them & Selling Some To The Lads He Worked With . Your Post Reminds Me Off His Story ;) Good Luck & Hope You Get Sorted .

• Like 2

I'm 20 miles away mate should have plenty over weekend but you would have to get train or lift to bishop Auckland ATB mark

what a great offer mate, like said these posts dont come up very often, i hope you 2 can can sort sonthing out, good luck with your studies mate :thumbs:

• Like 1