Loads Of Dogs Nicked Last Night

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not me,I keep going on profiles as I'm trying to get hang of using a kindle fire , :laugh:any pics or descriptions incase they come this way.and I'm up cwmbran tomorrow can keep eyes peeled

What I want to know is why the f**k does nothing ever happen to these c**ts? We keep hearing of dogs getting nicked. We all sit here moaning about it and promising to keep a look out bla bla f***ing b

It's a disgrace that it happens mate but I would never have my dogs anywhere but next to me for this very reason hear of people keeping dogs in yards, allotments etc wouldn't be me

Its the 2nd time its happened in this place to I reckon 1 of the lads they bother with is not to be trusted & its a inside job jmo atb cbx

it makes my piss boil mate & I guarantee its 1 of they mates biggest part of them stab each other in the back around by us theres only a handful of genuine hunting men by us mate 90% cocks & lying back stabbing b*****ds!!! Atb cbx

usually the case bud its a bad crack low lifes

What I want to know is why the f**k does nothing ever happen to these c**ts? We keep hearing of dogs getting nicked. We all sit here moaning about it and promising to keep a look out bla bla f***ing bla but that's all what ever happens! SOMEBODY knows who it is, SOMEBODY knows a dog thief. Isnt it time we all got together and kicked the living f***ing shit out every known dog thief wether or not it was them this time. Who cares? Its a dog thief. It might of been them, it might not of been but by Christ I bet they KNOW who it was! And I bet they squeak rather than get kneecapped on the off chance! The dog world is a small one, if somebody (a mate) suddenly acquires a new dog and it matches the description of one weve seen posted as stolen do we just say "nice dog mate" or "where did you get that from"? If only we stuck together as well as the scum do no dog would ever get nicked again!

• Like 2

What I want to know is why the f**k does nothing ever happen to these c**ts? We keep hearing of dogs getting nicked. We all sit here moaning about it and promising to keep a look out bla bla f*****g bla but that's all what ever happens! SOMEBODY knows who it is, SOMEBODY knows a dog thief. Isnt it time we all got together and kicked the living f*****g shit out every known dog thief wether or not it was them this time. Who cares? Its a dog thief. It might of been them, it might not of been but by Christ I bet they KNOW who it was! And I bet they squeak rather than get kneecapped on the off chance! The dog world is a small one, if somebody (a mate) suddenly acquires a new dog and it matches the description of one weve seen posted as stolen do we just say "nice dog mate" or "where did you get that from"? If only we stuck together as well as the scum do no dog would ever get nicked again!

Good on you mate ;-)

were do you get back stabers from chis most off the boys are a good set and will help you if you are in the shit there is a bit banter yes but thats it do not tar us all with the same brush boys were shown about the yard 2 year back not saying its the same ones but it smells reember my bitch i lost to grownd well thay were all there

What I want to know is why the f**k does nothing ever happen to these c**ts? We keep hearing of dogs getting nicked. We all sit here moaning about it and promising to keep a look out bla bla f*****g bla but that's all what ever happens! SOMEBODY knows who it is, SOMEBODY knows a dog thief. Isnt it time we all got together and kicked the living f*****g shit out every known dog thief wether or not it was them this time. Who cares? Its a dog thief. It might of been them, it might not of been but by Christ I bet they KNOW who it was! And I bet they squeak rather than get kneecapped on the off chance! The dog world is a small one, if somebody (a mate) suddenly acquires a new dog and it matches the description of one weve seen posted as stolen do we just say "nice dog mate" or "where did you get that from"? If only we stuck together as well as the scum do no dog would ever get nicked again!

there will allways be scum that pinch dogs and you got to be very lucky if you get them back [BANNED TEXT] i say is try to keep your self to your self be carefull who you befriend and allow in your kennels sad as it is butt thats the way the terrier world is another thing if everybody stoped selling and paying stupid money for terriers there wouldnt be a market for them