Lithium Battery

I've just taped the connectors up, on my 2nd lithium now an never had a problem with the cig connector, bit of insulation tape around it to stop it coming apart or spinning around, simples.... flook cutting wire off a 200 quid battery and fookin up the warranty..

• Like 2

I've just taped the connectors up, on my 2nd lithium now an never had a problem with the cig connector, bit of insulation tape around it to stop it coming apart or spinning around, simples.... flook cutting wire off a 200 quid battery and fookin up the warranty..

iam on about the part you plug into the battery not opening the battery case open or anything

But that cig adapter has a fuse in it. You take that out an battery blows, what you think they will say when you send it back? You took fuse out the circuit, it's your fault, that's what they will say... I'll use me couple quid roll of tape and have peace of mind I can send it back if it goes bang lol

But that cig adapter has a fuse in it. You take that out an battery blows, what you think they will say when you send it back? You took fuse out the circuit, it's your fault, that's what they will say... I'll use me couple quid roll of tape and have peace of mind I can send it back if it goes bang lol

there is no fuse there lad well none that I could find the wires are just solderd the the plate and that's it 46DDD834-D3EE-4B3D-947E-DC65952C6E71-845517B71BD-453F-4C07-97F4-9A4EF5EB6CAD-845

There's no fuse In mine pal I know because I've had to take it to bits to re soldier the fecking thing ! A couple of times! But I do just keep the cig connector so I can use the lamp elsewhere ! I just tape it up as you do !

Could make an otherwise dull night interesting though..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The connector that lifelong Cumbrian has put above the straight connection is the one that gave me hassle the best way I've found is get the right angle connector to the socket plug for the lamp the right angle part means the connector can't bend like it does with the straight plug I just use insulating tape to tape the plug well in place. It's a bit of a daft design they did for the connector when it's so easy for the connection to come loose but that's the best way I've found round it. Type in google ( deben right angle bullet to 12 socket) and you'll see the connection I wouldn't be pulling and soldering bits of a £200 quid battery you'd never get it replaced

• Like 1

Could make an otherwise dull night interesting though..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've never had a dull night lamping. With me falling over, my dog running off and slipping on crisp packets it's always one to remember :laugh:

• Like 1