Bullgreyhound Pups For Sale

HI I HAVE 3 VERY WELL BREED BULLGRAYHOUND PUPS FOR SALE 2 DOGS 1 BITCH THE FARTHER IS A RIP OUT OF MONTY AND SALY THE MOTHER IS A MINSHAW CALLED TILLY FULL SISER TO SPIKE THESE DOGS WAS ALL SOLD BUT THE LAD BUYED THERES 3 PUPS AS NOT GOT BACK TO ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW AND IM SIK OF RING HIM HE LEFT 100 POUND DEPOS ON DOGS SO TO BE FARE I WILL NOCK OF 50 POUND OF EACH PUP WAS 200 FOR BITCHS AND 175 FOR DOGS NOW WILL TAKE 150 FOR BITCH AND 125 FOR DOGS THAY ARE VERY HELFY PUPS AND FEED ON THE BEST OF FOOD THAY ARE 10 WEEKS OLD SORRY CARNT GET ANY RECENT PICS UP IM NOT THE BEST ON THE COM RING BILLY ON 07833186894

post-84336-0-50703500-1381135241.jpg

post-84336-0-51202200-1381135310.jpg

post-84336-0-76798600-1381135337.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is there no one you could gift theses pups to mate.if your struggling to shift them offer them to genuine lads local to you so you can see how they get on.i no rearing pups is expensive and that its g

13 pups are hard to shift its hard finding homes for only a few never mind 13,maybe some should of been culled at birth

Did it not cross your mind to cull a few with it being a big litter or were you blinded by the thoughts of the coin?

Posted Images

is there no one you could gift theses pups to mate.if your struggling to shift them offer them to genuine lads local to you so you can see how they get on.i no rearing pups is expensive and that its good to draw back a bit of the expense you payed out rearing them but surly getting decent working homes for them is more important than getting the coin back.atb with finding then new homes tho mate and all the best for the season.

• Like 6

Some people are to gready to cull and don't have much respect for the bitch buy keeping big litters on them ! Not pointng any fingers at anyone just stating some facts about the lurcher game.

Edited by Bazil brush
  • Like 1

I saw a litter of pups just before Xmas last year.....15 in the litter.....2 died.....

The most mixed litter I have seen...ranged from weak and shitty wee things to big strong pups.....

They were priced way above their worth.....plain greed.....the first few sold....and the rest stuck around for weeks....one ot two more went at a much reduced price....

And in the end the remainder were placed with a rescue home..... :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Breed for you and your mates cull the rest, simple you don't have to worry bout pups being passed from pillar to post, I had a litter about 6 months old now all the lads know they come back to me coz they had them gifted I also have breeding rights to them so no one can peddle out my dogs.

• Like 1

This is not meant to stir things, but can we be honest with things.

First advert says pups ready 23/8/2013, so say 7 weeks old then. This would make them 1 1/2 weeks older than my pups.

My pups are 12 1/2 weeks old tomorrow, so how can these be 10 weeks old ?

Has the sire and dam done any graft

lots of graft mate. and please lads who like to give a bit of shit do me a favour get up of ur fat ar++s's and away from the com get sum good dogs and go and do sum hunting then con back and tell me about dogs and hunting just grow the f**k up

• Like 4