Alphachloralse

Anyone know who does courses on alphachloralose?

i did the class 1 poisons- strychnine ( pre-ban) and aluminium phosphide, but cant find any alpha courses.

Would be grateful if i could be pointed in right direction. BPCA dont do them. Thanks

Guest jbswildlife
I thought alphacloralose, strychnine and the pesticide poisons were strictly banned now??

OTC

you wont get trained on banned items unless you find someone willing to train you old school

joe

you wont get trained on banned items unless you find someone willing to train you old school

Why get 'trained' to use a substance that will land you up in jail? Surely there must be other appropriate and certainly legal alternatives to use of the above chemicals??

Maybe I am wrong but I was sure that Strychnine finally went out last September time from the molecatcher's arsenal?? And other nasty substances long before that . . ??

OTC

No, youve got the wrong end of the stick! Perhaps i havent worded it correctly.

I have done a course on strychnine years ago, and used it up to the ban- now i dont use it. Ive done a course on aluminium phosphide and use it regularly as it is still legal ( unlike cymag) , but i want to do a course on alphachloralsoe- which is also still legal, but i cant find a course to go on- the BPCA dont do it, so i need to find someone else .

Thanks again.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:hmm: Trappa; Last I ever heard mate ~ and I have the doccumentation here, somewhere ~ MAFF licensed the use of Alpha' on birds. And ye have to lace it with Secanol too. Heady stuff! (But then, I s'pose, so was Strychnine!).

Anyway, there's ye clue, mate; DEFRA :good:

I thought alphacloralose, strychnine and the pesticide poisons were strictly banned now??

OTC

joe

bullshit ! i done a course on mole control last year i had paid for the course in advance it was all about strychnine and by the time the course was done it was off the market !

Guest jbswildlife

OTC

joe

bullshit ! i done a course on mole control last year i had paid for the course in advance it was all about strychnine and by the time the course was done it was off the market !

yea you may get trained on it but no practical think about what you say practical learns you not paperwork. ive done all these coarses when you could get it of the shelf but the practical side using the proper gear learns you more

OTC

joe

yea you may get trained on it but no practical think about what you say practical learns you not paperwork. ive done all these coarses when you could get it of the shelf but the practical side using the proper gear learns you more

couldnt agree more mate :yes:

Guest jbswildlife

OTC

joe

alphacloralose is used for mice control not moles. there are no mole coarses that will learn you anything about alphacloralose

OTC

joe

alphacloralose is used for mice control not moles. there are no mole coarses that will learn you anything about alphacloralose

you are a clever boy ! :yes:

the point i was making was that you can get "trained on banned items"

i didnt mention anything about using alphacloralose on moles !!