Pup16 Week

chased a squirel and a few crows the other day he like a bullet,just finding it hard to keep on the lead all the time,reading i should only walk him 5 min for every month,dont let them run,dont let them chase or jump till there older. obviously i want the best for him. excersise is 2 30 minutes walk a day, 10 minutes of that is off lead. is ok to let chase pigeons and squirals, or will this damge his legs

well all my pups I have had got to freerun from an early age never did them any harm ,I think it makes them tougher building strong muscles ligaments, they know when they need to rest, and a squirrel don't run that far anyway. don't worry too much some other lads might comment on there thoughts on it atb BB

there so much contridicting infomation it can all get a little confusing,no i got a good dog just dont want to f**k him up,

got a route we walk,he knows theres prey in the graveyard as soon as we go in his ears prick forward,and start looking for the squirels,went in today he was nearly breking his kneck to get free when he saw one

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...