Anybody Ever Received One Of These?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats the story if theres a field full sheep

A lot of folk poach and never get pulled..... Others however are either just unlucky, but mostly thick..... They do stupid stuff, act like a fool and then moan when they're caught. It's part of the ga

put on a welsh accent

I had them come to my door saying we was on land with no need to and all that s%%t let them go on for 2o mines or so telling me if im seen there agene ill be dun for trespass . then I told them its a public foot path and ill walk where I like he didn't know it was a foot path when to the farmers house next day and just to let him know the same was there last night as well no probs now :thumbs:

All well and good in the day but too many lads think public footpath means they can go lamping on there. I used to. It's not the case.

A public footpath is a right of way for getting from A to B and that is all :thumbs:

yea but the night in question we didn't slip the dogs so I knew I didn't do anything illegal and as I told the coppers I was up there training the dog to follow the lamp for when I get some permission lol they told me there is no law to stop me walking with a lamp but if caught running game ill be coming in

If we are working in Comanche territory someone always stays on watch near the vehicle but out of sight, its best not to be wearing a pile of camo gear if you are the watch man and just wander out zipping your fly up if someone turns up. It seems to work ok for us.

whats the story if theres a field full sheep

Speed dating

I had them come to my door saying we was on land with no need to and all that s%%t let them go on for 2o mines or so telling me if im seen there agene ill be dun for trespass . then I told them its a public foot path and ill walk where I like he didn't know it was a foot path when to the farmers house next day and just to let him know the same was there last night as well no probs now :thumbs:

All well and good in the day but too many lads think public footpath means they can go lamping on there. I used to. It's not the case.

A public footpath is a right of way for getting from A to B and that is all :thumbs:

yea but the night in question we didn't slip the dogs so I knew I didn't do anything illegal and as I told the coppers I was up there training the dog to follow the lamp for when I get some permission lol they told me there is no law to stop me walking with a lamp but if caught running game ill be coming in

They can do you for going equipped in pursuit of game if you are unlucky.

There are that many laws and bylaws and loopholes though. As long as you fight them they struggle to get a conviction.

2013-10-03180724_zps04fcfb29.png

your are very silly to put the letter up on a open forum the land you was poaching on is my friends permission who is very good mate with the keeper people like you rec it for every body else has we are only aloud on once the shooting session get under way why not get out and get your own permission. ;)

your are very silly to put the letter up on a open forum the land you was poaching on is my friends permission who is very good mate with the keeper people like you rec it for every body else has we are only aloud on once the shooting session get under way why not get out and get your own permission. ;)

Here we go

don't start that shit id say over 50% of lurcher men haven't got permission

• Like 1

don't start that shit id say over 50% of lurcher men haven't got permission

thats why you get problems and we don't you was lucky your car did not get trashed ,we worked hard to get the land we got we had problems with lads driving fields smashing gates over nicking farm machinery ect and you wonder why its so hot no .