Anybody Ever Received One Of These?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats the story if theres a field full sheep

A lot of folk poach and never get pulled..... Others however are either just unlucky, but mostly thick..... They do stupid stuff, act like a fool and then moan when they're caught. It's part of the ga

put on a welsh accent

the wildlife officer has only got the keepers word" in pursuit of game" , they have no physical evidence only what they been told..........out walking dog ,.....if that was me as your vehicle will be marked I would write them a letter in your defence whilst walking your mongrel ,..........the keeper word against you too....

no evidence = innocent .......theres no evidence when its one mans word against two , unless he has evidence.........but write the letter too make them know that you know the crack with legal proceedings etc.....

you should count yourselfs lucky you had a car to come back to ...

and know some who have had theres burnt out ...

or punctured tyres, bust back window , yeh you was lucky .Next time hide yout car even if you got to walk 3-4 mile to get it :yes:

• Like 1

yes some keepers like to call it a deterent (spelling)

It wouldn't of been bunnies we were hunting if it had been burnt out

I drive an old car when lamping etc I no how much those 4x4s are .they must have some bottle to do that.i think it would come back and bite them