Khan Vs Mayweather..

Khan is a gifted boxer but his Achilles. Heel he can not afford to Get involved in a scarp he comes off worse he just does not seem to have the heart for it. Clever Dodging brook as i see it ending khans world ambitions. Only my opinion

2 surprises in one hit there !!... Doesnt have the heart for a scrap,id say the exact opposite if he stuck to his original speed in and out style he started with instead of getting in slugfests he,d be much better off.

And why fight Brook before Brook has even done anything thats a backward step for both of them its a big fight down the line if Brook becomes a world champion.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

khan and mayweather should not even be mentioned in the same sentance,whats khan done to actually get a shot at fighting mayweather.

No serious or presently knowledgeable boxing fan would be interested in this fight. . Unless Mayweather ages by, 30 years (I'm thinking Hopkins) by next May, it'll be a mismatch.   Khan can only th

khans going to the slaughter house fact

No serious or presently knowledgeable boxing fan would be interested in this fight. . Unless Mayweather ages by, 30 years (I'm thinking Hopkins) by next May, it'll be a mismatch.

Khan can only throw more punches than Floyd, that's it, is that a good thing? The more punches you throw the more chance of getting countered! Mayweather is the greatest counter puncher I Ever seen. . Timing beats speed. Yes Amir is quick, but Floyd is lightening. .

With respect to Khan retiring, well, if he wants to carry on with bottom class world level fighters, carry on! If he's still dreaming of those lofty heights of the elite level fighters, forget it, time to wake up smell the coffee, he just wasn't born with what it takes to get there. . But as long he's got his people around him telling him what he wants to believe, he'll remain delusional. Mayweather and Khan don't belong in the same ring IMO.

• Like 4

No serious or presently knowledgeable boxing fan would be interested in this fight. . Unless Mayweather ages by, 30 years (I'm thinking Hopkins) by next May, it'll be a mismatch.

Khan can only throw more punches than Floyd, that's it, is that a good thing? The more punches you throw the more chance of getting countered! Mayweather is the greatest counter puncher I Ever seen. . Timing beats speed. Yes Amir is quick, but Floyd is lightening. .

With respect to Khan retiring, well, if he wants to carry on with bottom class world level fighters, carry on! If he's still dreaming of those lofty heights of the elite level fighters, forget it, time to wake up smell the coffee, he just wasn't born with what it takes to get there. . But as long he's got his people around him telling him what he wants to believe, he'll remain delusional. Mayweather and Khan don't belong in the same ring IMO.

I'm not as knowledgeable as some of you boxing enthusiasts, but surely he's already reached those 'lofty heights' you talk about by being a former two weight world champion? :hmm: He probably won't go down as one of the worlds best ever boxers, but surely winning two world titles is no mean feat? :hmm::thumbs:

kell brook's won 30 fights and 20 by knock out he deserves a shot at Khan.

And for that reason Brook deserves a world title shot....... khan is not a world champion so why is he focussing on Khan .... Unless he doesnt feel confident winning a world title in which case a big money domestic dust up with Khan makes sense

I'm not as knowledgeable as some of you boxing enthusiasts, but surely he's already reached those 'lofty heights' you talk about by being a former two weight world champion? :hmm: He probably won't go down as one of the worlds best ever boxers, but surely winning two world titles is no mean feat? :hmm::thumbs:

Absolutely right Malt...... The trouble with fighting in the same era as an all time great is you get judged on their level..... Which is just not fair.....in any other era Joe Frazier would of probably retired undefeated !

And for that reason Brook deserves a world title shot....... khan is not a world champion so why is he focussing on Khan .... Unless he doesnt feel confident winning a world title in which case a big money domestic dust up with Khan makes sense

So what does he have to do to deserve a title shot? He can only keeping knocking out the people they put in front of him. He's focusing on Khan because Khan says he's the best.

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 1

Khan is a gifted boxer but his Achilles. Heel he can not afford to Get involved in a scarp he comes off worse he just does not seem to have the heart for it. Clever Dodging brook as i see it ending khans world ambitions. Only my opinion

2 surprises in one hit there !!... Doesnt have the heart for a scrap,id say the exact opposite if he stuck to his original speed in and out style he started with instead of getting in slugfests he,d be much better off. Thats what i meant you put it better

And why fight Brook before Brook has even done anything thats a backward step for both of them its a big fight down the line if Brook becomes a world champion.

again thats what am saying keep away from brook
  • Like 1

So what does he have to do to deserve a title shot? He can only keeping knocking out the people they put in front of him. He's focusing on Khan because Khan says he's the best.

If i say im the best will he foucs on me then ?.............If he thinks he is good enough to be a world champion he should be focussed on the world champion/s....................simple.

• Like 1

If i say im the best will he foucs on me then ?.............If he thinks he is good enough to be a world champion he should be focussed on the world champion/s....................simple.

When did he say he's ready for a title shot????

Absolutely right Malt...... The trouble with fighting in the same era as an all time great is you get judged on their level..... Which is just not fair.....in any other era Joe Frazier would of probably retired undefeated !

and tony Sibson might of been a world champion ;)