Terrier Work N Ireland

and all the shit of terriers getting bit under the chin, well ive seen foxes upside down in holes biting at the chins of terriers that were going for the throat. badgers are not the only animals with teeth either, what shite we have to put up with these days

heard bout that but theres been more than them stopped co. down is hot ground especially with b.a.r.k now on go trying to make it hard

i use hav a terrier that use be upside down in hole when we dug him a few years ago

B.A.R.K.?

yes mate bangor animal rights kinship

• Like 1

and all the shit of terriers getting bit under the chin, well ive seen foxes upside down in holes biting at the chins of terriers that were going for the throat. badgers are not the only animals with teeth either, what shite we have to put up with these days

heard bout that but theres been more than them stopped co. down is hot ground especially with b.a.r.k now on go trying to make it hard

i use hav a terrier that use be upside down in hole when we dug him a few years ago

B.A.R.K.?
yes mate bangor animal rights kinship
they going long artful ?

Lad, your going to have to accept that the authorities in the North of Ireland and the the USPCA have in the last couple of years decided to target anyone who works their terriers as so called "badger baiters" and harass and torment them. Even though terrier work in the North of Ireland is very much legitimate you must realise that folk will be very reluctant to bring a novice out.

Good luck.

that's very true neil, my mates were stopped last sunday and the police lady was informed by the uspca that anyone with hounds are killing badgers and held them for 4 hours at the roadside, she took the spades and whilst stroking the dogs asked are thy viscous? she got a sniffer dog brought out to sniff the spades for badger work but the guy with the sniffer dog must have told her she was wasting peoples time, the farmer who owned the land came down to talk to them and th police lady said that he was not to go near them incase he was intimidated by my mates, they were doing legitimate fox control on permission the farmer was angry at the ill informed police making the false accusations. they are wankers the psni/uspca both think theyre god

heard that myself from a monkey in a tree :D

Be aware that the suits are also on the forums checking out for wee titbits of info to catch people out, trust only those you know, don't discus meet ups on the net or mobile phone and never take a phone out with you when using dogs. They are often used as trackers and in placing people at the "scene" in evidence.

Good luck with your quest mate!

• Like 5