How To Get Money Out Of Someone

Hi lads, my ex-employer is refusing to give me holiday pay that's owed to me, from my calculations it's about €500 but the c**t is saying it's nil. Staying within the law can any of you think of any ways to get the cash out of him.

Thanks

Edited by lamping_lad

Personally mate I don't think you see it, the bloke will know if he has to pay or not and no contract doesn't give you much chance... if your on the books you incur a certain amount of holiday days as you work..you'd probably spend more on trying to prove your owed it...

A late night visit would probably be the only chance, but could cost you a lot more than 500 quid...

Hi lads, my ex-employer is refusing to give me holiday pay that's owed to me, from my calculations it's about €500 but the c**t is saying it's nil. Staying within the law can any of you think of any ways to get the cash out of him.

Thanks

Don't take this the wrong way mate, its a genuine question..........do you really believe you are owed the money or are you just chancing your arm?...........if you think you have a genuine claim there will be some official body that will persue that for you I am sure

Guest norseman

pursuing it within the law is a load of f***ing shite. my bro got shafted out of three months wages and the company changed names ect. he didn't get his money back but lets just say the boss lost a lot more than he owed :thumbs: the law is not on the working classes side

• Like 1