Pre - Charged Air Rifle

sorry about that mate. was wanting about £450 as its in mint condition. im not sure whats its shooting at atm but i will find out tonight. i think its somewhere around 11.5 ftlbs though.it is missing the mag but it would be more expensive to buy brand new. i can throw in some spare parts like firing valve seals and stem. and i have a spare whip somewheree. ill dig that out of you want it.DSC00024_zps733f237a.jpgDSC00025_zps0416a571.jpgDSC00021_zps5b3ce066.jpgDSC00022_zpsd5bdc5d7.jpgDSC00023_zps27a0c82a.jpgDSC00026_zpsdb46b6e0.jpg

Logun S16s in excellent condition, complete with AGS 3 - 9 x 50 illuminated scope,1 x 16 shot mag, filling adapter, Logun bipod but no fixing bolt send your email address to ken.gordon@btconnect.com for pics can be in Leeds area but it is during the day

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ukhunter
      Hi looking for Rat shooting permission in Oxfordshire with my pcp silenced air riffles + Thermal + NV
      willing to travel upto 50 miles out of oxford Any offers would be very much appreciated.

• By lauran
      Hi, we're having a sudden rat infestation on our small holding in North Cotswolds. Wondering if there are any people around with ratting dogs who want a bit of work?
    • By hily
      Looking for a bit of land to shoot rabbits over spaniels within  50 miles of Morpeth area .Prepared to part with a few bob for good ground
      regards Dave..
    • By troyboy17
      Rat shooting with air rifles in the midlands wanted
    • By McMullan
      James McMullan
      View Advert Wanted  5 shot magazine for Anschutz 1416   1417 or same at reasonable price
      Advertiser McMullan Date 19/12/19 Price   Category Rifles Calibre .22