John Bradford

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

8 year on  

I'm a tattood f**k wit with a dog and a lamp This is a 24 not no 17 amp  Get back in the 4x4 I've got feckin cramp  Is that a fox on the park bench no it's a f****n tramp Now I'm w

I like 2 hunt  I am a c**t

Posted Images

john bradford has been in the game for years mate and always had a good dog about him i met john back in 97 at the first forley cup club meeting i went to he was a very nice man who knew what he was on about when it came to dogs he used to run with the dickensons and think both had same sort of blood in there dogs between them they had roxy drax red and max to name a few very fast up and at them killers i rated these dogs as some of the best ive ever seen run think roxy was 7 or 8 year old when she won the forley in 99 and know that red was 1 of the millenium 6 top dogs and top men atb pp

• Like 1

Sure it is mate I asked few lads and they confirmed my pal had a dog which is outa that scruff and he also had the breeding wrote down, did you get the pup from bishop way on think I know who bred them

I dont think craigs wilky was bred from judy potters wilky, sure it comes dowm from seagull, must be some age now that un

It's john Bradford who is supposed to own the wilky dog mate,and the scruff dog is out of him

Sure it is mate I asked few lads and they confirmed my pal had a dog which is outa that scruff and he also had the breeding wrote down, did you get the pup from bishop way on think I know who bred them

Yes mate a lad from bishop area bred the pups, he said the mother was bred down from toby lines

• 8 years later...