Night Out On The Golf Course

Well finally got home from work at about 10 really dint have any plans for going out the night usually if I know Iam going out I will get the dog out of the kennel early too make sure all the other dogs don't get stirred up well dint have that choice so all had too go for a quick walk well finally after all is happy got the dog loaded took me about 20 mins to get there and what a waist of time click the lamp nothing happening could not be a worst start so of back home so out comes the tools after about half an hour finally figure out what's wrong the bloody connector on the cig connection is burnt too a crisp proxy lithium battery connectors517B71BD-453F-4C07-97F4-9A4EF5EB6CAD-845

So after all that we're all rocking to go so of back I go another 20 mins drive dog looking at me like Iam nuts well wind was blowing perfect and absolutely no moon could not ask for better conditions and for any one saying big dogs don't do well on golf courses mine don't do too bad CBE9858C-C9A2-4C4F-ABA7-96B170A51D8C-845

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

My dog never does well on golf courses, I only ever run him on the ruff grass now really to give him a chance. Think I'll order a replacement cig adapter bit to keep in the car just in case that ever happens to me, I'm almost an hour to my permission from my house. Good bag that mate well done

Atb

Baz