Bad Driving Habits........

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when they overtake you then turn in 200 yards up the road..

Anybody who is clearly not confident behind the wheel and drives like a fanny!

Spades that stop the car to talk to other spades in cars in the middle of the road...........just sit there gassing like they aint got a care in the world and holding up all the traffic

Could be here for some time LOL

Driving instructors who take their pupils out through town when in reality they should be on a disused aerodrome. :censored:

People who hog the junction when turning left (or right). :blink:

Tourists in a people carrier/4 X 4 laden down with kids and bikes who drive in the middle of the road towards you on blind bends on country lanes. :cray:

Old women in a Kia/Hyundai/Proton etc having a lovely conversation at 20 mph. :yes:

Driving instructors who take your number and report you to the police when you've hooted, flashed, or v signed them. :icon_redface:

People who give way to cars coming the opposite way when you could drive a feckin' bus through. :whistling:

That's just today mind. There's lots more. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheers, D.

Waiting for a woman to finish paying for her petrol, when they finally make it back to the car the real pain begins as they have to go through their bags AGAIN and make sure their makeup hasn't changed in the last hour while they were trying to remember what you do at the cashier. Why is it every man has their key in hand, door open, sit down and the car is moving before the door is shut?

Oh and people who don't realise roundabouts have lanes, one stupid bitch a few weeks ago caused me to emergency stop as she veered into me, I had to use the horn and she stopped her car in the middle of the roundabout to swear at me, with a car full of kids, it would have been different if it was a bloke that's for sure (if he was one of the few people in the world skinnier than I am :icon_redface: )

People who tailgate.

People who speed - especially on residential roads.

Folks who don't seem to know what 'yield' means.

Motorbikes snaking up through traffic and suddenly zipping past - pricks!

And Audi drivers ... seems like none of them know their cars come with signals.

It's give way over here sugartits.

:thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .... Or SugarHooters...............whatever you prefer...... :D
big tits is quite sufficient

Sugartits, hooters, ta tas, bazooms .... How did my tits become topic of discussion here :laugh:

... I know it's give way but I've got a friend here from Canada this week and I've slipped back into Canadian lingo :icon_redface:

it's that pervert stranger again nae tits he's at it again lass lol

Saw the sister in law with her four year old and he blurts out fecking idiot , She says he must be picking up the bad words from his dad , turns out it her driving shes yelling fecking idiot at all the drivers that cut her up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1