Not Sure Any Ideas Please

Hi to all ive got a open aviary which I need some ideas of what to put in,at first I was going to but a barn owl for my boys ,to learn to train and fly,but im not sure weather I have the time, I do like fowl but were we live im not allowed to keep any type of fowl,i thinks its because of the noise they kick up,i wanted a large type bird rather than the small finch type,any ideas and help guys thanks

yea maybe not the harris, :hmm: maybe a kesteral knew a fella kept one in a big aviary conifer branches down one end for it

years ago, don't know the legalities of keeping these type owls etc. and bear in mind the feeding requirements cant just chuck these guys a hand full

of corn.

a kesteral or barn owl are not beginers birds! best get a few nice cage birds, and a few quale

I've kept bantam hens at home,housing didn't say we couldn't have them in tenancy agreement lol.

Japanese bantams or pekins would be good,I got brahma bantams which are big for a banty,but go broody a lot which means hardly any eggs,

They are quieter than the pair of lovebirds in the front room,or the pair of African greys ,I can hear our male whistle the mc Donald's I'm loving it tune out on the pavement ,lol