My Saluki Grey Vid And Pics

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Video  

Jack out for a walk thought id try a vid:) 13 month 3/4 saluki greyhound pics and short vid training has paid off hes caught afew now give him some long runs this season         Pics    

Dog looks really well ... I have always liked the look of this dog .... Good obedience there but by f**k you need to do some fitness you were blowing out your arse lol ...........

j dog that pup of yours is looking well and has come on for you hope a few of the saluki knockers see this and see how they can be if and when their brought up right . ps real credit to you . :thumbs:

Thanks bud my salukis arnt point and slip dogs they brought up to be all round dogs his recall is spot on he listens to me its asif we know what each other are thinking I have an incredible bond with him but I know the saluki brain and know how to bring out the best in em :) I'm proud of him all the hard work pays off I like to show that saluki blood doesn't mean stupid dogs or un train able dogs it takes more dedication than other sighthounds and lurchers I train my dogs in different ways my saluki types with a soft but firm approach slowly slowy and getting out in field at 6 weeks is field recall first on list every walk is training were as my other lurchers I was more relaxed with training and took a different approach to it :) I love training dogs up abd seeing the work pay off once you know how that pup ticks ypur away :thumbs:

• Like 1

well done pal. dogs are a real credit to you, lovely looking animals well trained , reckon your in for a cracking winters sport, deffo not one trick ponies , bought on right all game is easily achieved

Cheers and spot on :thumbs: