Match Day

Not done this for a very long time but me and the little man are ready to have a walk down the station an get on the train to the hammers......we are both buzzing and I could hear him early this morning in his room singing the bubbles !!

It's his first ever game so we will do the bobby Moore statue, the shop, pie and mash....the whole works

Come on you irons !!!

• Like 16

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not done this for a very long time but me and the little man are ready to have a walk down the station an get on the train to the hammers......we are both buzzing and I could hear him early this morni

Enough said !

Great picture Joe, bet he can't wait to get to school Monday to tell his mates. But come on, west ham?, isn't that classed as child neglect?. Lol

Posted Images

Ol blindin !......Good for you Wilf....of all the days.....im not going today im at the boxing at the Copperbox tonight....normally id have done them both in the same day but one of the the local lads is due to fight at 5.15 so would of been a bit of a squeeze.................wherebouts in the ground are you mate ?......could probably of got yous into a few of the lounges if your in the West Stand................have a crackin time anyway lets hope the youngster dont find it too traumatic i dont fancy our chances today.

Thank you chaps, your very kind

Gnasher a few of the chaps said that the east stand upper ain't a bad view for a little un so I got a couple of seats in there mate

If your at the Trevor Brooking stand side of the halfway line your above the old chicken run.......you,ll have the away support to your right which aint always nice for youngsters.....but its only Everton theres no hostility with them big girls :D ..................Its an old old stand though mate you still got the big support columns to dodge your head around if your unlucky.......hopefully you get a good view and a lets hope for another lifelong Hammer :thumbs: .

First game eh.... Here's hoping you can get a win then and he can treasure that one. But remember if you do mind and tell him that they'll be few and far between following the Hammers... Lol..;-)