Fleas Lol

I can only echo Skycats comments on treating the kennel and or house the dog lives in.

What I will add is that many of my clients have spent fortunes at the vets buying 'Frontline' products for treating their animals and houses only to find that it doesn't work anymore.

My recommendation is to use a product called 'Advantage' on your animals. You can buy from the canine chemist at a fraction of the cost you'd pay at the vets. It's a spot on product like frontline so it's easy to apply.

The active ingredient is 'Imidacloprid' for the pesters out there.

Secondly, get a professional in to treat you house, it'l be cheaper than buying crap from the vets.

Use a local fella to, don't throw money at Rentokil for God sake. Chances are you'd get charged a fortune for a poorly trained chimp to come and squirt some out of date insecticide in your dogs water bowl.

If you live in Cambridgeshire give me a shout.

Sorry for the checky plug. Lol!

• Like 1

that front line and other flea tretments are shit they seem to come back not long after useing it we put garlic cloves in the spear kettle what we use for the dogs and a little bit of fine garlic powder over the food every summer it deffently works