If Deerhounds Aren't What They Were

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

having been a fan for decades i see a time nearing when the show v working type have as big a difference as show v working / racing greyhound, granted the show guys are breeding more to an almost wolf

i can trace mine back i think on the deerhound / lurcher side 8 generations or so and obviously more on the greyhound side, they've all worked way pre ban but thats not the point of this thread, altho

Posted Images

Its one of my dogs favorite games to run through the trees, often with me watching with my heart in my mouth,

luckily shes only ever hit a tree once and that wasn't at full speed.

The vid shows her having a bit of a play with the beddie x, neither are going at full speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY68xfMJA4s

nice to see them having fun, also good two have two dogs so there are company for each other and always something to chase.
  • 1 month later...

Its one of my dogs favorite games to run through the trees, often with me watching with my heart in my mouth,

luckily shes only ever hit a tree once and that wasn't at full speed.

The vid shows her having a bit of a play with the beddie x, neither are going at full speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY68xfMJA4s

nice to see them having fun, also good two have two dogs so there are company for each other and always something to chase.

yeh nice vid that, not a beddyx fan, but like him in the vid :yes: .my older dog wont play with my pup very much, as pup got no brakes :laugh: and will knock my older dog down, he better of playing with a bullock lol

What line are they spring ? Credit to you crackers

Shelia is an Australian import (hence the silly name!) from Jocobite x Glassonby lines.

Alice is Shelia's daughter X Kwaricott.

All the lines are very good running dogs. We do show, not much success but Shelia is a Dutch Champ. I much prefer running my dogs anyway :angel:

• Like 2