• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That wus me innit.   But I nicked the original from the DX site.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/301041-infrared-uf-t20s/ Mark's just gone all 'posh n proper',competition for the nm big time I reckon.

yes you can as they are 850nm,if you wanted to be totally covert you would have to use a 940nm,but in doing that you would loose distance.

:laugh: :laugh:

its a Uniquefire UF T-20 :yes:

says nite Tek on mine ?

mine says uniquefire and was £40 +£3 postage

is this where you emailed to get for yours ir.light.builds@gmail.com ? maybe we bought from different people

This one is the cheaper one which does not work :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only joking :laugh::laugh:

says nite Tek on mine ?

is this where you emailed to get for yours ir.light.builds@gmail.com ? maybe we bought from different people

did you order one vm i have just come back from testing it and paced 165 yards that how big one field is where i shoot and it lit the hole field up and the trees so will easily go further but and there is a but if its on spot its that bright you cant see what ya shooting at 30 yard so it has to go on flood my spotter should be hear to moz then i will be out on the rabbits and will see how far it actually goes but for me 150 yards is more than enough

says nite Tek on mine ?

did you order one vm i have just come back from testing it and paced 165 yards that how big one field is where i shoot and it lit the hole field up and the trees so will easily go further but and there is a but if its on spot its that bright you cant see what ya shooting at 30 yard so it has to go on flood my spotter should be hear to moz then i will be out on the rabbits and will see how far it actually goes but for me 150 yards is more than enough

Yes mate ordered over the week end , don't know how long it takes to come . All so got a mount like yours coming from ebay ,that could be four weeks though :cray:

says nite Tek on mine ?

Yes mate ordered over the week end , don't know how long it takes to come . All so got a mount like yours coming from ebay ,that could be four weeks though :cray:

4 weeks fek me they making it or shipping it lol i got mine 2 days later same with the ir

says nite Tek on mine ?

4 weeks fek me they making it or shipping it lol i got mine 2 days later same with the ir

Where did you get your mount from have you got a link ?