Whippet X

i have a whippet x collie very intelligent dogs knows when the rabbit is to close to the hedge she wont follow stays on outside of the beam comes straight back fully house trained and all that my mate has a beddy x whippet thick as pig shit but very game if the rabbit hits the hedge the dog follows straight in never knows when enough is enough he will jump fences gates etc when chasing but does come back he was just bred for 1 thing i think ha ha not house trained or nothing so its up to you personally i would go with collie x all day long but saying that ive never had a beddy x apparently they are clever dogs but im yet to see that ha ha there is also a touch of greyhound in both mine and my mates dogs

i have a whippet x collie very intelligent dogs knows when the rabbit is to close to the hedge she wont follow stays on outside of the beam comes straight back fully house trained and all that my mate has a beddy x whippet thick as pig shit but very game if the rabbit hits the hedge the dog follows straight in never knows when enough is enough he will jump fences gates etc when chasing but does come back he was just bred for 1 thing i think ha ha not house trained or nothing so its up to you personally i would go with collie x all day long but saying that ive never had a beddy x apparently they are clever dogs but im yet to see that ha ha there is also a touch of greyhound in both mine and my mates dogs

no think the house trained bit has something to do with the owner lol every dogs different ive a whippet beddy heres thats decent enough as gaz says get yourself a bit of both mate if you cant make your own mind up

• Like 1