The Antis Are Revolting.

I have been on the sharp end of the antis wrath recently so I decided that it was high time to give them a taste of their own medicine. They are starting to fight amongst themselves over the money that the Hunt Saboteurs Association are pulling in and it is in our interests to help them along the path of self destruction. Have a read and then pass the link on to any facebook user that you know. Get them to paste the link on any post on the HSA page. Your help is appreciated.

Divide and conquer.

http://antiwatching.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-mysterious-case-of-hunt-saboteurs.html?spref=tw

• Like 1

I've got reservations here ,is it better to stir up trouble in the ranks of the Smellies by telling them the committee is hanging on to the few quid , were by they get a new addmin who might be a lot better at dishing out the money ,helping more sab groups , causing us more trouble ! or keep schtum & let them keep the ineffective bunch of tightwads that are running the job now ....hard call .I personally hope someone on the committee does a runner with the cash & leaves the whole lot further up shite creek ... :thumbs:

• Like 4