Whats Happened To Thls Earthdog Section?

i put some pics up last season-and me phone didnt stop ringing :yes: -not worth the hassle-keep your memories in the field ;) then tongues wont waggle :bye:

true bobby. just a fcuking shame how things have gone, and dog thefts are a total disgrace that should be punishable by amputation of the hands. never thought id see the day a hunting forum was run like is was owned by mi5. good luck in the field this season ladies and gents :thumbs:

• Like 4

its got to the point now that posting pics on the net(not just this site)is like advertising how good your dog is to the thieves.lets face it if people put on her took old red out today gave him 35 slips killed one rabbit because it had mixi and 3 leggs i bet no one would try nick it lol ......and i no this is the terrier section but it goes for lurchers terriers ferrets hawks falcon ect ect

• Like 2

it seems to have gone stagnant, I was expecting to be reading something about days out but nothing. has it gone downhill badly due to English laws or has the bushing dog section taken over? its a shame as it used to be good

well get the ball rolling with some stories of your latest forays with the wheatens :laugh:

it seems to have gone stagnant, I was expecting to be reading something about days out but nothing. has it gone downhill badly due to English laws or has the bushing dog section taken over? its a shame as it used to be good

well get the ball rolling with some stories of your latest forays with the wheatens :laugh:

lol I haven't got a wheaten its the only name that I could get that was accepted lol, although they are my fav lurcher cross

There used to be some good threads on here. Sadly it's gone now and will never be the same. I believe it has ran its course, like most things do eventually. Probably a good thing at the same time.

This my first year on the forum was looking to forward hearing about lads days out so I take it will be went out today good day out again tomorrow