Rspca......lack Of Rights

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things to remember about the RSPCA.   > The RSPCA is a charity.   > The Inspectorate is NOT a public law enforcement body.   > Society Inspectors have NO special legal powers whatsoever

The SSPCA do have statutory rights, they are not the same as RSPCA. Hence if they are at your door and you have been naughty...you are f****d.

acts of law are not the law. if the r s p c a come a knocking with the po-lice as enforcers...what then?   ask if the warrent as been signed by a judge on his oath, 99% it wil be signed by a justice

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Even people without any animals, iam told, goodppeople, etc, have bad thoughts, experience with them c**ts. I told over there that they hate dogs that hunt, but except cat's, killing, small andrare mammals, birds, and are on a money scam,

• Like 1

Even people without any animals, iam told, goodppeople, etc, have bad thoughts, experience with them c**ts. I told over there that they hate dogs that hunt, but except cat's, killing, small andrare mammals, birds, and are on a money scam,

Bang on the money Fritz :yes: Money making scam :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

no contract, no consent and if the police have a search warrent ask if it was signed by a judge on oath. hunting with hounds and coursing are illegal but they are not unlawful. acts of law are not the law that's why they are called acts...acting as law...not the law.

acts of law need consent...do not give it.

kev-medlock crew.

• Like 3

My advice is do not answer any questions they ask only answer questions put to you by a police officer and not in the presence of any one else but a police officer If the rspca are on your property treat them like you would some one breaking in to your house or stealing your things as they have no right to be there !!

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

acts of law are not the law. if the r s p c a come a knocking with the po-lice as enforcers...what then?

ask if the warrent as been signed by a judge on his oath, 99% it wil be signed by a justice of the peace which is a snide warrent. ask the po-lice if they are standing on their oath. tell them from the from the start that you are not a member of r s p c a and have no contract with them and dont consent...and always, always film them if you have a mobile.

hunting with hounds, coursing, digging, etc are illegal but they are NOT unlawful. any law with the word ACT in it is not the law but is acting as law and needs your consent. until you are under arrest the police cannot tell you to do anything so take no notice....no consent, no contract, no snide warrents

kev-medlock crew

• Like 6
  • 2 years later...

I had the rspca round right before Christmas, I have my dogs kennelled at the bottom of my garden, some do gooder reported me because the dogs were outside, anyway when they first appeared I was out and my 18 year old daughter was in and she phoned me to say two big burly type bailiff characters were peering through the window and scaring her, they put a card through the letterbox saying it was the rspca and to ring this number, I rang the number and the lady on the other end was very polite but I told her in no uncertain terms never to send anyone like that to my house again and that they scared the life out of my daughter. A week later a lady came round from the rspca again I was out but my wife was in and she let her inspect my dogs and of course she complemented on how well the dogs looked and was surprised to see my kennel was insulated and had electricity in it. My wife said she was extremely nice and had experience of working dogs and would close the case immediately. I suppose it did help that my wife gave the lady her business card which states she is a solicitor. It sure helps to be married to a lawyer. Ha ha. In 4 years she will be a judge, even better.

• Like 4

acts of law are not the law. if the r s p c a come a knocking with the po-lice as enforcers...what then?

ask if the warrent as been signed by a judge on his oath, 99% it wil be signed by a justice of the peace which is a snide warrent. ask the po-lice if they are standing on their oath. tell them from the from the start that you are not a member of r s p c a and have no contract with them and dont consent...and always, always film them if you have a mobile.

hunting with hounds, coursing, digging, etc are illegal but they are NOT unlawful. any law with the word ACT in it is not the law but is acting as law and needs your consent. until you are under arrest the police cannot tell you to do anything so take no notice....no consent, no contract, no snide warrents

kev-medlock crew

Absolute gobbledygook!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...