New Basket Arrived Back From Powder Coaters

NELS0N

After what seems a very short summer break, i've finally got my new baskets made. Im now getting these new frames shot blasted,zinc primed and powder coated.

The cost was more than i'd anticipated, but the end result is well worth it. These will last a lifetime of outdoor use.

O

This was a sample i had done in gloss black,

http://www.imagehoarder.com/pic/2961WqL0/65707.jpg

Regards

Les

They look spot on mate how you doing not herd from you in a while might have to hoy me old baskets away and invest in some new ones lol.

Hi John. im very well thank you mate, what about yourself?

Les

Ok mate looking forward to getting back out ferreting if a can find some rabbits mixy has wiped them out on the permission a have.

Atb john.

After what seems a very short summer break, i've finally got my new baskets made. Im now getting these new frames shot blasted,zinc primed and powder coated.

The cost was more than i'd anticipated, but the end result is well worth it. These will last a lifetime of outdoor use.

O

Regards

Les

They look spot on mate how you doing not herd from you in a while might have to hoy me old baskets away and invest in some new ones lol.

Les

Ok mate looking forward to getting back out ferreting if a can find some rabbits mixy has wiped them out on the permission a have.

Atb john.

Thats not good news at all John. Once ive broke the back of this backlog of orders your more than welcome to come down for a few days sport. :thumbs:

All the best

Les

O

Regards

Les

Les

Atb john.

Thats not good news at all John. Once ive broke the back of this backlog of orders your more than welcome to come down for a few days sport. :thumbs:

All the best

Les

Thanks for the offer mate.

Atb john.

should be around £35-40 dependant on me getting a discount on the powder coating. i'll find out tomorrow when the invoice arrives.

Regards

Les

Thank You, when you get time, get some pics up of the different sizes available and prices.

Cheers

SINDASOX

should be around £35-40 dependant on me getting a discount on the powder coating. i'll find out tomorrow when the invoice arrives.

Regards

Les

Thank You, when you get time, get some pics up of the different sizes available and prices.

Cheers

SINDASOX

I am also interested in trying this design out :thumbs: