Rspca Rights

I had a similar threat by one, I challenged him on it he squared up to me in my own front garden before leaving.

I called 101 the police came and took a statement,and although I heard nothing back from the police I think the RSPCA will leave me well alone now ( they have since).

The police even advised I call 999 if they come back acting in a threatening way.

If we all done that,hopefully a few cases would get taken seriously and make them look very bad in the publics eyes.

i had them at my door few weeks back over showing someones dog my size 10 as it was trying to have a go at my pup, first they do is ask to come in and the look on there faces when they got told where to go was priceless, i dont think enough people challenge them

I had a similar threat by one, I challenged him on it he squared up to me in my own front garden before leaving.

I called 101 the police came and took a statement,and although I heard nothing back from the police I think the RSPCA will leave me well alone now ( they have since).

The police even advised I call 999 if they come back acting in a threatening way.

If we all done that,hopefully a few cases would get taken seriously and make them look very bad in the publics eyes.

If you felt threatened you could of acted in self defence and dropped the c**t.

Even better if you had invited him in the house first.

"He was threatening me in my lounge your honor".

"I feared for my life your honor".

Judge - "but you stabbed the man 45 times, this is not self defence" :laugh:

• Like 4

I'd like nothing better,can you imagine the satisfaction you'd get for that split second before you realised that you're probably going to jail for a long time?

Besides this way I come across sqeaky clean and they look like bullies (which they are).

It's only thanks to being on this site for so long that I'm now suitably armed for unwanted visitors. They've been here before too - tried to step right through my front door when I opened it. I'd have been intimidated if I didn't know the score, but as it was she was told in no uncertain terms to get off my property before I reported her for trespassing and to come back with a warrant if she was so concerned. Never heard from them after that.

Never ceases to amaze me how many people are fooled by them and blindly feed the the RSPCA coffers, thinking they are right and just. I've even educated a few of the door to door canvassers ... the looks on their faces are always priceless :laugh:

• Like 1

Good for your Mrs. :thumbs: Just because these idiots give themselves titles (because no-one else does) like "inspector", they think they have some sort of police powers. They might as well give themselves rank of "Space Cadet" or "Turnip Wrestler" because the title is the only thing they have in common with the cops.

Are they any relation to the turnip heads

Again

DSCF0697_zps89f03e3f.jpg

DSCF0699_zps4426ded9.jpg

16 million !!!!!! What a scandalous use of public donations !!! Disgraceful !!!!

exactly and i'll bet mrs joe bloggs that donates a wee bit from her pension to help needy and abandoned animals doesn't have a clue about their political agendas

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...