Rspca Rights

A few weeks ago someone posted a quite informative bit about there lack of rights concerning turning up at someones door demanding too see dogs /kennels etc...could one of the mods please pin this,reason being my wifes friend was visited by them today an they turned up mob handed lolthey had a report of an injured dog bein kept at the address...its a shi tzu that got hit wi a car two days ago an luckily only got a few cuts an bruises..its been to a vet already..an believe me this thing eats better than most people i know lol no expense spared..thankfully the wife was there an she knows the score wi this mob so they were politely told were to go an that they wouldnt be seeing the dog....there parting words were....youve not seen the last of us in a very threating manner...a charity organisation ?????? More like jumped up police wannabes !! Sorry rant over...atb..gravedigger

• Like 2

A few weeks ago someone posted a quite informative bit about there lack of rights concerning turning up at someones door demanding too see dogs /kennels etc...could one of the mods please pin this,reason being my wifes friend was visited by them today an they turned up mob handed lolthey had a report of an injured dog bein kept at the address...its a shi tzu that got hit wi a car two days ago an luckily only got a few cuts an bruises..its been to a vet already..an believe me this thing eats better than most people i know lol no expense spared..thankfully the wife was there an she knows the score wi this mob so they were politely told were to go an that they wouldnt be seeing the dog....there parting words were....youve not seen the last of us in a very threating manner...a charity organisation ?????? More like jumped up police wannabes !! Sorry rant over...atb..gravedigger

fair play to your wife you have her well trained lol

Well done your wife!

she knows the score wi this lot mate weve had lurchers for years so shes pretty clued up...but her mate was in a state of shock lol..she wouldve let them in to examine the dog etc etc....if i can find this thread im gonna print off copies an hand them out to anyone i know who owns an animal..dog cat budgie etc etc...lets take the fight to them !!!
  • Like 1

Good for your Mrs. :thumbs: Just because these idiots give themselves titles (because no-one else does) like "inspector", they think they have some sort of police powers. They might as well give themselves rank of "Space Cadet" or "Turnip Wrestler" because the title is the only thing they have in common with the cops.

• Like 1

Well done your wife!

she knows the score wi this lot mate weve had lurchers for years so shes pretty clued up...but her mate was in a state of shock lol..she wouldve let them in to examine the dog etc etc....if i can find this thread im gonna print off copies an hand them out to anyone i know who owns an animal..dog cat budgie etc etc...lets take the fight to them !!!

Here you are.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/297292-rspca-to-day/?do=findComment&comment=3308953

TC

Think the original post from tiercel should be pinned in any forum on here that involves a working animal..dog,ferret,gundog,hawks etc etc..bet there is a lot of folk still in the dark about this lots (lack of) powers.....could mods maybe look into this ??? Atb....gravedigger

• Like 1

In short they have no powers, they like to pretend that they are the police, but they are not and have to get the cops in to actually get into your property legally. They are all either absolute scum or blind idiots.

No they have to be named on a police warrent,they have to ask the police to get a warrant then they have to be named on it as well and if their names not on it then they have no right to enter your home.Well worth reading the warrant first as like i say the police get them and sometimes it's only the coppers names on the warrant. :thumbs:

could the coppers seize the animals themselves? or would that be specified on the warrant? would a copper be allowed to make a decision as to the condition of an animal, and so decide if a crime was being committed, or would this have to be done by an "expert"?