• ban it in certain places
    • keep it

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I voted to ban it in certain places, if a motorcyclist cant walk in a garage with his smack hat on then nobody should be able to have their face covered, same in courts of law BUT an outright ban is a

Ban it in all public places. If they don't want anyone to see their face they can stay in the f***ing house. If I went outside with a balaclava on I would be lifted pretty quick.

they would be told to get to f**k out my house,and take the race triator with them lol

Posted Images

ban it. it belongs to the religion that persecutes them in the 1st place that makes them come here seeking asylum. id even outlaw it and if they don't like it stay where your country allows it, if you come over here you should be made to accept the countries laws and religious beliefs. as that's the reason why you want to come here in the 1st place because our countries values build on Christianity not islam. islam will keep them bucking kids, beating their many wives, living like stig of the dump. and not integrating into the native populations in any way. give them not 1 bit more say, they got an inch and took a thousand miles ove here unchecked. about time it stopped

• Like 1

Ban it in all public places.

If they don't want anyone to see their face they can stay in the f*****g house.

If I went outside with a balaclava on I would be lifted pretty quick.

Would you........is it illegal to walk about a public place with a balaclava on?

Go out and give it a try. Be funny regardless of what happens.

Might get cammo'd up and give it a try............. :D
Are You Camo Man ? . . If Not I Bet You Know Him !!

true, they should stay in the house, what the point of walking about out side when you only can see through a 1in gap.?? lol keep them in the house, or outside the UK :yes:

1nch gap is the niqab

White and black kids get victimised for wearing hoody's you can not walk into a bank with a crash helmet on. Etc so why differentiate between a garment wore for religious modesty

I wouldn't have a problem if they put a blanket ban on covering the entire face in public.

The thing that makes me laugh is when this stuff gets debated on tv etc its the same liberal fools who slag off some white working class mens attitudes toward women who fuvking stand up for these medieval practices forced on muslim women by there male relatives. Double standards??

Would you........is it illegal to walk about a public place with a balaclava on?

Go out and give it a try. Be funny regardless of what happens.

Might get cammo'd up and give it a try............. :D
Are You Camo Man ? . . If Not I Bet You Know Him !!

NO HE DOESNT

I dont think we have any right to tell them what to do.......if as a nation we have issues with them then we should have the backbone to keep them away in the first place........we accept them living here so we should accept what comes with it..............we find it offensive when foreigners refuse to speak English but we dont force them to learn it......same thing as far as im concerned........if we take in the waifs and strays of the world we have to live with all that entails.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1