Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ok, here's my situation.

Purchased a Daystate Air Ranger Tactical .177 online

It arrived at my local RFD on Friday (13th funnily enough) :blink:

As it cost £1124 for the Air Ranger, I wasn't overly pleased to see how the studs were fitted (by the shop, not Daystate):-

STUD_zpsfc719464.jpg

They offered to replace the stock for me, all I had to do was remove the internals and send the stock back :boogy:

So I removed the internals and noticed this:-

SAFETY_zps4ed8d930.jpg

Yep, that's right. There's a bolt missing from the safety mechanism, which means the safety doesn't work neither. :hmm:

Told the shop my issue, and they said they would send someone to collect it today and would sort me a replacement Air Ranger :boogy:

Waited in all day and no :censored: has been.

Stupid :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

I'm not going to name and shame, I just want to know if this is grounds for a refund?

Edited by KurtH
  • Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv said it before and ill say it again name and shame to stop it happening to eny one els i run my own business and my customers are the back bone of my business HELL they put the bread on the table a

Grounds for a refund? YES! Don't waste time and money there are plenty of these guns around. The shop has caused a poor fit issue which they have offered to put right. Then there is the condition of t

Grounds for a refund? YES! Don't waste time and money there are plenty of these guns around. The shop has caused a poor fit issue which they have offered to put right. Then there is the condition of the gun itself.

This appears either to have been tampered with or, Daystate have released an inferior-finished product with serious safety issues..

You do not have to accept this and a completely new replacement or your money back is the only resolve.

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 2

Is there a bolt missing on the switch? or is there a grub screw located in there?

I cant make it out from your pic.

The stud fitting is shocking though

This is a photo I found online of what it should look like. The arrow shows the screw/bolt which stops the trigger firing.....

24678367wz4_zps495d2002.jpg

Edited by KurtH

Grounds for a refund? YES! Don't waste time and money there are plenty of these guns around. The shop has caused a poor fit issue which they have offered to put right. Then there is the condition of the gun itself.

This appears either to have been tampered with or, Daystate have released an inferior-finished product with serious safety issues..

You do not have to accept this and a completely new replacement or your money back is the only resolve.

I've sent them an emailing now requesting a refund as I no longer want an exchange. If someone spent £1429 in my shop and was giving an item that was to this standard, I'd go above and beyond to fix it for them, I wouldn't ignore their emails or not arrange collection, like I was promised in an email last week :diablo:

Edited by KurtH

I've sent them an emailing now requesting a refund as I no longer want an exchange. If someone spent £1429 in my shop and was giving an item that was to this standard, I'd go above and beyond to fix it for them, I wouldn't ignore their emails or not arrange collection, like I was promised in an email last week :diablo:

Good man :thumbs:

Good man :thumbs:

I probably won't get a reply though :rolleyes:

If i had spent 1124 quid on a rifle and it came to me like this i would be sitting on the door step the next morning waiting on them opening then all hell would brake loose its hard enough trying to get our money saved up for our rifles the way things are now ,and if they can send a rifle of this price out in this state what kind of state do they send out cheaper ones .When i put a rifle away at my local gun shop i pick the rifle then check it over then i stand there as he puts it in the box seals it and puts it in the strong room until its payed for that way no other punter can handle it at all hope you get it sorted mate atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2