Blue Whippet Kc Dog Wanted

Hi guys before you shoot me down il just let you know why I'm asking for the colour and type i am .

My little lads almost turning 11 he's ready to really start up with the dogs .

When he was younger I had a blue dog , really was one of the best iv owned .

He was sadly shot by a farmer !!

That's about 4-5 years ago now and the little lad still cries about it !!

As my lads getting older I want him to be more involved and he would like to start a little ferreting and lamping dog of his own .

But because in his heart he wants to find the dog that was shot he is looking for a close match !

So hence the kc registered blue whippet dog !

I'm not going to tell him he's wrong or not having that if it will mean more to him !!

From my perspective it needs to be of working pedigree I can't live with the show shite !

Quiet as I can't cope with the whining !!

And semi trained or a sort of dog you can at least work with !!

I don't have the time for a new pup as I'm working like mad at the moment but something a little older that I can start to bond with and fit in some training !

I live in the middle of nowhere so it's a proper country home !

It will live in with me for a few weeks then il have kennel spaces so it can have best of both worlds.

So if anyone knows of anything please get In touch you will make a little lad very happy !!

Because that's what we want mate !

It's nice to have the pedigree and have it in the little lads name .

Maybe one day he can line a butch with him and have a litter in his own name.

Nothing dodgy or underhanded just what we would like !

• Like 1

How does it sound like I just want it for breeding ??

You have warped that to fit what you want there mate ???

Add to that what are whippets worth ??

Not a lot , and studs are cheap as chips to from what I remember !!

I'm Glad you found the time in your hectic life to type that instead if think it to yourself!

Did you not read any of the original post ??

FFS...the guy wants a blue KC whippet!!! What's the f****n problem? How a dog looks is important to some people. He may not be interested in big bags and just looking for a wee dog that'll catch a few bunnies for his boy!!!

It's shocking mate that the beginning of your post you felt you had to explain yourself but that's just THl...full of f****n arseholes that can't accept that other people have different ideas and opinions of what they want from a dog!!!

• Like 1

FFS...the guy wants a blue KC whippet!!! What's the f****n problem? How a dog looks is important to some people. He may not be interested in big bags and just looking for a wee dog that'll catch a few bunnies for his boy!!!

It's shocking mate that the beginning of your post you felt you had to explain yourself but that's just THl...full of f****n arseholes that can't accept that other people have different ideas and opinions of what they want from a dog!!!

And thats fookin spot on...

Too many people on here think they need to enforce their way of doing things on others....

Some people on here feel they need to get the 'approval' of the forum...'seen this litter' ... 'which pup'.... 'picked this one' ....'what you think' .....

If the guy wants a blue and purple whippet with red feet... then thats what he wants....

Hes the one feeding the fecker!!!

Oh... and you better have deep pockets if you want a dog off the working whippet forum....

To the original post....

You may be hard pushed to find a young blue kc dog.... as they will be used for either racing..working or showing....

And as they are kc... should make the height restrictions....i say SHOULD...

whereas youd have better luck with a non ped... whos turned out a little big for the racing...or maybe a little big to win anything... as a big dogs starting at the back :thumbs: ....

Too many people on here think they need to enforce their way of doing things on others....

Some people on here feel they need to get the 'approval' of the forum...'seen this litter' ... 'which pup'.... 'picked this one' ....'what you think' .....

If the guy wants a blue and purple whippet with red feet... then thats what he wants....

Oh... and you better have deep pockets if you want a dog off the working whippet forum....

To the original post....

You may be hard pushed to find a young blue kc dog.... as they will be used for either racing..working or showing....

whereas youd have better luck with a non ped... whos turned out a little big for the racing...or maybe a little big to win anything... as a big dogs starting at the back :thumbs: ....

CHANGED your tune when a lad was wanting an alaunt you ripped into him.

To the original post....

CHANGED your tune when a lad was wanting an alaunt you ripped into him.

Theres a difference :yes: ....

• 2 weeks later...