Entrance Price Midlands Game Fair

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went Saturday all I can say is , thank God Ive got a load cover in the boot of the Subaru !! But what really pissed me off was , why had the Staffs Rural Policing Group got a stand there ! ?. The wo

Behave ya self,,, I'm yet to see an estate owner on a bike,,, don't they already make a shed load from farming ,, shooting ect?,,, don't tell me the old duke of Devonshire is skint,,,   Stop sticki

Yep.....and it's still a rip off,,,entrance fee,,, if there should be one, baring in mind how much the stalls pay to stand,,, should be no more than a £5,,,   Lets not forget any market you go to ,,

My friend went yesterday £19.00.....it might be more today, because in the past i was told it's more on a Sunday because there are so many offers on the stalls.

Haven't been for a few years now, mainly because of work, but i used to Love walking around up there all day long and buying this and that.

SINDASOX

when I take the kids to game fairs, the zoo anywhere we have to pay in

I tell them to walk in with the family in front, works a treat

I hate being ripped off

lol , they killed it now with the price, when it goes up to £20quid next year, the gate got to drop. its a shame used to good show 10 years ago.!!

Think it was my last there just takin the piss wi the prices £6 for a bacon bap & a tea, the lurcher show was poor as was the attendance, stalls seemed to be down also.probably spent best part of a ton all in & all l got was a cap for a tenner

I went on Saturday took my own food and where can you go for a full day out for less than 20quid???? plus buy your sporting needs for less than the normal rrp prices and meet so many different people with the same interests as you from different parts of the country ????

I went on Saturday took my own food and where can you go for a full day out for less than 20quid???? plus buy your sporting needs for less than the normal rrp prices and meet so many different people with the same interests as you from different parts of the country ????

the internet and my brothers club.......... :whistling:

• Like 1