Would Anybody Want This Patterdale Dog ?

Would anyone want this Dog as its not for me and would like to get it a new home whilst its still only young 10 months old

This is the Dog - http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/296033-patterdale-too-nasty/

Would want someone Genuine to take him and not some one who was just gonna pass him round or try and sell him ,

Get in touch if your genuine ....

good luck mate :thumbs:

Cheers Bobby

how much would you want for the dog?

If someone is Genuine and like i say gonna give the dog a Decent Home Give hime the Graft He seems to want and not pass him about ,

Im willing to GIFT the dog to someone would like really someone with expeirence and not just some young lad starting out thats not sure if hes gonna stick it or not ,

ATB ...

Edited by logunmk2

good luck mate :thumbs:

Cheers Bobby

how much would you want for the dog?

If someone is Genuine and like i say gonna give the dog a Decent Home Give hime the Graft He seems to want and not pass him about ,

Im willing to GIFT the dog to someone would like really someone with expeirence and not just some young lad starting out thats not sure if hes gonna stick it or not ,

ATB ...

marshman took a shine to him ;) drop him a pm and see what he says :thumbs: atb

Would anyone want this Dog as its not for me and would like to get it a new home whilst its still only young 10 months old

This is the Dog - http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/296033-patterdale-too-nasty/

Would want someone Genuine to take him and not some one who was just gonna pass him round or try and sell him ,

Get in touch if your genuine ....

Make sure about whoever takes that dog mate as dogs like that are a f*****g menace, experienced owner who can show it some heavy duty graft and if it blows its load after 5 minutes leather the c**t,,,,,,,,its the only type of person for a dog like that IMHO as the dog will be dangerous in the hands of anyone less than that

if you cant find the right home, do the world a favour and shoot it.

JMHO, Good luck

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
  • 3 months later...

Alright Pal I decided to keep him as i didnt just want him to go to anyone or be passed about hes settles down alot now and is ok with other dogs etc unless of course they snap or want a go with him ,

Ive just been taking him out bushing with my other dog and is doing well at that hes only 12month old now maybe 13 month you will no better the age than me ,

ATB Aidy ...