6 Weeks In Hmp For f*****g A Goat!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa we don't cheat on sheep with stinking goats mun.

Your all quick to condemn him , but has any one seen a photo of the goat ? for all we know it could of been a stunner , one of those with the come hither eyes , the proud bearing , the shapely hind qu

That's a bit rich! 'It was all down to his being isolated'? I'm f**king isolated. I might not see another living being from one week to the next. But, ye won't catch me sneaking round goat barns, FFS!

In my books his still just as sick and can be rounded up with the rest of em. I get its a goat I'm not a hippie who thinks an animals life is valued the same but this bloke is a sex case.

his sexual frustration was really getting on his goat

he must of had the horn.............. :laugh:

Heres one for you. Intellegent answers only! what is wrong with beastiality?

You'll always get your hole but they'll never pay for a night out!

nothing if your an escaped loony bin who think the goats horns are love handles. but everything if your normal

I said intellegent! its wrong because its wrong isn't acceptable. Is it because its not procreative? non concensual?

no its nothing to do with non procreation. its wrong as a goat is not human so how can a man whos brain is evolved to pick up on and sense the female human hormone signals to mate and create new life. so if he takes a fancying to a goat then his brain chemical receptors are not functioning properly therefor showing that his body chemicals are off balance, and a mixed up human would be capable of much more than fcuking goats for thrills

if your into it who are we to complain

That is very understanding of you. Haha! seriously though. Try and come up with an intelectual argument against it.

its wrong its against nature

nothing if your an escaped loony bin who think the goats horns are love handles. but everything if your normal

I said intellegent! its wrong because its wrong isn't acceptable. Is it because its not procreative? non concensual?

no its nothing to do with non procreation. its wrong as a goat is not human so how can a man whos brain is evolved to pick up on and sense the female human hormone signals to mate and create new life. so if he takes a fancying to a goat then his brain chemical receptors are not functioning properly therefor showing that his body chemicals are off balance, and a mixed up human would be capable of much more than fcuking goats for thrills

You are assuming that reproduction is the only purpose of sex. many species have sex for pleasure, not just humans. as highlighted there is also a massive contradiction in your argument! its not about non procreation but we should only connect sex with reprduction?

massive contradiction where??? if you think its right to fcuk animals for fun then theres something chemically out of balance in your brain, not to mention the new diseases that coud be born out of sex between humans and animals.

There was a woman not far from were i live called 50p rita who got done for banging an alsation. but she earn ed her name because from monday to friday all the school boys lined up outside her door with there dinner money for a ride. Now most morning there was more school boys in her house than there was in school she also done strap. now was that woman providing a service or was she a pedo

There was a woman not far from were i live called 50p rita who got done for banging an alsation. but she earn ed her name because from monday to friday all the school boys lined up outside her door with there dinner money for a ride. Now most morning there was more school boys in her house than there was in school she also done strap. now was that woman providing a service or was she a pedo

brilliant lol was their not a woman in Ireland a few years back died from shagging a Alsatian she had a allergic reaction to god seamen!

brilliant lol was their not a woman in Ireland a few years back died from shagging a Alsatian she had a allergic reaction to god seamen!

it wasnt her i seen her this morning Edited by Banter
  • Like 1

Your argument starts off by saying its nothing to do with being non procreative. But then your arguments basically states it is wrong because it isn't procreative. Im not trying to convince people that it is right or wrong. This is merely to make people stop and think about things. Rather than going with cultural perception and saying its wrong because culturally this is how it is perceived. On the subject of disease. There are very few that are zoonotic. That means transmittable between animals and humans. Just incase you didn't know.

i thought crabs started in wales