6 Weeks In Hmp For f*****g A Goat!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa we don't cheat on sheep with stinking goats mun.

Your all quick to condemn him , but has any one seen a photo of the goat ? for all we know it could of been a stunner , one of those with the come hither eyes , the proud bearing , the shapely hind qu

That's a bit rich! 'It was all down to his being isolated'? I'm f**king isolated. I might not see another living being from one week to the next. But, ye won't catch me sneaking round goat barns, FFS!

imagine the conversation with his new pad mate...............

pad mate: how you doing

goat f****r: not bad mate, you???

pad mate: yeah all good, glad to have a new pad mate tho, the last one was a right freak, he was in here for running round naked in his local tescos with a machete shouting "allah akbar" even tho he is jewish!! oh well at least you look normal mate, what in for???

goat f****r: f*****g a goat

pad mate: got pics?

:thumbs:

Haven't read all the comments I just think his another sick c**t who wants putting down. Could you imagine this was your son. His around my age and anyone who'd done something like this would have to move out of my area.

• Like 1

What sort of bloke can get hard over a f***ing animal? Is plenty of fat birds and easy slags out there or even a bloody brass. His no different than a peado in my books. We can all make jokes about it sorta thing but its a dirty sex case who wants putting down.

What sort of bloke can get hard over a f*****g animal? Is plenty of fat birds and easy slags out there or even a bloody brass. His no different than a peado in my books. We can all make jokes about it sorta thing but its a dirty sex case who wants putting down.

. He got the horn so to speak

Everyone makes a joke about it and I can half get the attitude of oh it's a goat so it's abit shocking and funny...end of the day though his a weird sex case and wouldn't be the same sort of humour if it was someone's son or daughter ( was gonna write kid lol ) bloke is a wrong un.

Lostprophets have been mentioned...that case is really shocking. Wonder why he didnt get bail? I hope it's not true as I don't mind some of their songs. Won't play a single song if he turns out to be a scumbag though. It's only of those thigs normal people can't understand. He can't be short of cash or good looking emo birds so wtf would he want a kid to let alone a baby. Will be interesting to see how he does at court.

Everyone makes a joke about it and I can half get the attitude of oh it's a goat so it's abit shocking and funny...end of the day though his a weird sex case and wouldn't be the same sort of humour if it was someone's son or daughter ( was gonna write kid lol ) bloke is a wrong un.Lostprophets have been mentioned...that case is really shocking. Wonder why he didnt get bail? I hope it's not true as I don't mind some of their songs. Won't play a single song if he turns out to be a scumbag though. It's only of those thigs normal people can't understand. He can't be short of cash or good looking emo birds so wtf would he want a kid to let alone a baby. Will be interesting to see how he does at court.

it's cause its a goat it's funny!! If it were a child there would be no jokes but It wasn't it was a goat lol

Everyone makes a joke about it and I can half get the attitude of oh it's a goat so it's abit shocking and funny...end of the day though his a weird sex case and wouldn't be the same sort of humour if it was someone's son or daughter ( was gonna write kid lol ) bloke is a wrong un.

Lostprophets have been mentioned...that case is really shocking. Wonder why he didnt get bail? I hope it's not true as I don't mind some of their songs. Won't play a single song if he turns out to be a scumbag though. It's only of those thigs normal people can't understand. He can't be short of cash or good looking emo birds so wtf would he want a kid to let alone a baby. Will be interesting to see how he does at court.

ffs its a goat he was riding .it happens all the time in the sticks lol