6 Weeks In Hmp For f*****g A Goat!

Yep. That was a goat too. I remember that one. FFS. Imagine glancing out the window and there's some c**t bang at it, with a goat, in broad daylight!

Best bit is, as I remember it, he shuffled it round the corner of a bit of board, to try and carry on with a bit of privacy!!! :icon_eek:

have you ever tried stopping in mid swing! when your that far in you may as well finish :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa we don't cheat on sheep with stinking goats mun.

Your all quick to condemn him , but has any one seen a photo of the goat ? for all we know it could of been a stunner , one of those with the come hither eyes , the proud bearing , the shapely hind qu

That's a bit rich! 'It was all down to his being isolated'? I'm f**king isolated. I might not see another living being from one week to the next. But, ye won't catch me sneaking round goat barns, FFS!

They nicked an old boy round here once for going to one of those city farms and giving a pig one !!!......in the report it said he was all suited and booted on the top but naked from the waste down when they caught him balls deep in bacon !!

Know what, Max? My initial reaction to your comment there was that you seemed to be going in a little heavy. " It was only a goat! ", I thought .....

Then, that sparked a deep memory, from long years ago ..... Ye know how Google can lead from one thing to another?

There were a pair of ranking Sex Experts, back in the day. Man and a woman. Dr's, probably. Just can't place the bloody names now. But, they were as well known as Crosby and Hope.

These two were discussing the clitoris and back door entry while fellatio was still illegal, between blacks and whites in Carolina.

It was the guys take on 'Bestiality' that caught my eye though. I read an essay by him, covering the subject. It was written almost as if the reader were sat at a dining table with him. Enjoying a good, red wine.

His angle was Very much in the tone of; " Well ..... what If a guy strays from the path some time? Dips his wick in a sheep or goat? (Snigger!) Doesn't make Him an animal. Does it?

I mean, okay; If the guy's a ravening, out and out Goat F**ker? Then we may perceive that he has a problem! But, just trying a bit of forbidden fruit? Just for shits and giggles ....? Should we Really see such a huge problem in that? "

So on and so forth. This guy had Been There!!! :laugh: It was so f**king patently obvious that he was using his Professional capacity to smooth over the fact that his own cock had once smelt of goat!

Swear to god, if I could only track down that old paper again! It was f**king hysterical! :laugh:

Have you personally stimulated a womans 'Clitoris' with your tongue, Doctor? 'Yes!'.

Have you engaged in Anal Intercourse, with a willing, female partner, Doctor? 'Yes!'

Doctor ..... Have you Ever slipped a Goat a f**king crippler?!? 'Snort! Giggle ..... Not Saying!!! 412e026e.gif '

:laugh:

• Like 1

a lot on this thread has been funny lol. but fellas im worried at what some people get up too, onions deep in animals is just a start what other sick fantasies will these loony bin escapees act out when the notion takes them ? im also worried about the people who are searching for all the weirdos to post them on here, they say serial killers like to return to the scene of the crime, lololol

imagine the conversation with his new pad mate...............

pad mate: how you doing

goat f****r: not bad mate, you???

pad mate: yeah all good, glad to have a new pad mate tho, the last one was a right freak, he was in here for running round naked in his local tescos with a machete shouting "allah akbar" even tho he is jewish!! oh well at least you look normal mate, what in for???

goat f****r: f***ing a goat

pad mate: FFS

• Like 5

imagine the conversation with his new pad mate...............

pad mate: how you doing

goat f****r: not bad mate, you???

pad mate: yeah all good, glad to have a new pad mate tho, the last one was a right freak, he was in here for running round naked in his local tescos with a machete shouting "allah akbar" even tho he is jewish!! oh well at least you look normal mate, what in for???

goat f****r: f*****g a goat

pad mate: FFS

LOL :laugh:

Your all quick to condemn him , but has any one seen a photo of the goat ? for all we know it could of been a stunner , one of those with the come hither eyes , the proud bearing , the shapely hind quarters , the long elegant neck , the sleek , shiny ,glossy fur . It could have acted flirtatiously in front of him , flaunting herself , accidently on purpose brushing up against his genitals , laughing at his jokes , suggestively lying on a straw bale . Give the man a break until you know the full story .

got touch on reading that........... :icon_eek::icon_redface: