6 Weeks In Hmp For f*****g A Goat!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa we don't cheat on sheep with stinking goats mun.

Your all quick to condemn him , but has any one seen a photo of the goat ? for all we know it could of been a stunner , one of those with the come hither eyes , the proud bearing , the shapely hind qu

That's a bit rich! 'It was all down to his being isolated'? I'm f**king isolated. I might not see another living being from one week to the next. But, ye won't catch me sneaking round goat barns, FFS!

so basically you think its wrong because its wrong. Absolutely no structured points to your argument. lol. I dont see how it 'gos hand in hand with being a paedo' Do you feel the same way about homosexuals or people that work at the bbc? one other point if you are into shagging animals and for whatever reason can't get a shag with a goat or whatever takes your fancy. How can you assume that said person would go out and rape someones daughter? I dont know what your sexual orientation is. But lets say your straight for the sake of the argument. Now, your sat at home on your tod and you really fancy getting your dick wet. However, there is a problem. You cannot find a women that wants concensual sex with you. You can't 'satisfy your lust with a women' do you go out and rape the nearest thing with a pulse you see?

I'm kinda getting a vibe that you might actually f**k animals???

• Like 2

Is this still going ffs. It's wrong to f**k animals cause it is! That's it!! It doesn't need an explanation...your either normal and don't f**k animals or your a weird b*****d and f**k them!!

• Like 3

Is this still going ffs. It's wrong to f**k animals cause it is! That's it!! It doesn't need an explanation...your either normal and don't f**k animals or your a weird b*****d and f**k them!!

Nuff said .

nuff respect init.......... :laugh:

as gorillas are similar to humans in many ways are they exempt........... :hmm:

Good luck f*****g one of them...... :yes:

is that experience talking??........ :D

Lets just say for £20 a per person getting into Edinburgh Zoo i'm getting my f***ing moneys worth...... :D

• Like 1

Why is it shaved?...Can just hear them asking "Hope its shaved....f*****g disgusting shagging a hairy one!!"......... :laugh:

TB25 has just pm me saying he has brought an orangutan suit and booking his ticket to borneo ASAP............... :laugh::laugh:

You lads are funny a f**k. My only reason for posting on this thread was to make one simple point. There is not one single argument against beastiality. Other than cultural perception and its wrong because its wrong. simple. Ive no alterior motives, just like to argue. I expected all this playground shit. Oh thats not how you spell that word or you f**k animals you sicko. LOL. All because you couldnt prove me wrong.

If you don,t have the animals consent , then it,s rape ....neigh should mean neigh

• Like 1

You lads are funny a f**k. My only reason for posting on this thread was to make one simple point. There is not one single argument against beastiality. Other than cultural perception and its wrong because its wrong. simple. Ive no alterior motives, just like to argue. I expected all this playground shit. Oh thats not how you spell that word or you f**k animals you sicko. LOL. All because you couldnt prove me wrong.

If you don,t have the animals consent , then it,s rape ....neigh should mean neigh

what if its a dog boneing a woman (50p rita!) its consensual then is it not?

what if its a dog boneing a woman (50p rita!) its consensual then is it not?

If the dog is 16 or over , if he,s paid his 50p then Stewie can,t see anything wrong with it .